Lotto problem

zconll

Question

I verified with 26.01  dll & 444k and found the same problem

can anyone confirm if lotto work 100% in dvamp dll ?

I saw some problems when use "return" option in these html :

On Previous winning numbers/prices claim,  when you choose numbers "return" doesn't work and show this error:

[last-send: lotto003.htm][recived: lotto003.htm] : INVALID link on link User [xxxxx] Level [xx]

On html where you choose numbers html, if you use "return" doesn't work and console show this error:

[last-send: lotto012.htm][recived: lotto007.htm] : INVALID link on link User [xxxxx] Level [xx]

If lotto event finish and buy news tickets you not can change oldies tickets, l2server console show this error.

INVALID menu on User [xxxxx] Level [xx]

if you delete new ticket then you can change tickets for previous prices.

4 answers to this question

Probably because no one uses lotto, and some char/string in the bypasslink packet is being caught by dVamps string injection routine.

You could inject your own code to stop it specificly for that string, or buy a newer version demanding it gets fixed.

I found than the problem happen when all lottoXXX.htm files are cached for l2server (maybe l2server bug or extender).

if you move all the lottoXXX.htm files to other folder and then load l2server, when finish html caching move again all

lottoXXX.htm files to Html folder.

Now you can to see lotto manager "return" work correctly in previous reward and choose numbers.

only remained the problem if you have previous tickets and buy new ticket for next lotto event you cannot change the oldies tickets

l2server show message cannot find item XXX in user XXX possible hack?, but if you delete the new ticket then you can change previous tickets.

Well i don't know how dVamp's injection check works, and how many checks he has, wether in cached or l2server.

Not gonna research into something useless for me :P

But without viewing the lotto htmls, don't they have a lot of variables?

Could be he checks on html load, for static htmls and this would cause alotta issues with any html with vars in it.

No matter what, your problem stays the same.

Lotto works natively on c4, so it's obviously some condition in dVamp.

Wasn't there some fstring cockup ?

Perhaps it's that, but that's mega old - can't even remember anymore.

Some other oldhead try remember and post here.