Jump to content
  • 0

L2 Freya Normal Gatekeeper?


Question

Posted

Hey guys.

I got my freya serv, but I cant find an normal gate keeper,

what should i do?

I need one with all teleport to all areas and stuff.

I saw some great epilogue, but they doesnt work.

please help :)

14 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted

Hey guys.

I got my freya serv, but I cant find an normal gate keeper,

Every town has a normal gatekeeper...lol

clasic guy of pvp servers

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=179990.0

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=180569.0

 

  • 0
Posted

Oh be serious guys.

Im looking for a Global gatekeeper =/

BTW: I saw the other 2 Gatekeepers you gave me, one of them got only freya Areas and the other sux, got about 20 teleports..

  • 0
Posted

Oh be serious guys.

Im looking for a Global gatekeeper =/

BTW: I saw the other 2 Gatekeepers you gave me, one of them got only freya Areas and the other sux, got about 20 teleports..

im trying to help you with that go search ..

  • 0
Posted

Every town has a normal gatekeeper...lol

clasic guy of pvp servers

1. I was wrong about the name, i meant to global gk ofc.

2. I started my serevr before 4 days, so dont feel so pro "classic guy of pvp server" lol get off..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..