Need game server 64 bit

CarmineAngelo

Question

15 answers to this question

no it dont. so tell me what lane i will change for 64 bit

no my dear :D it works correctly ... on x64 :) but u must have 64bit java ( i think that u have it ) so please write the problem ... i need gameserver is not good information to solve it :D

no my dear :D it works correctly ... on x64 :) but u must have 64bit java ( i think that u have it ) so please write the problem ... i need gameserver is not good information to solve it :D

well i ve installed java 64 bit ,  but i must change those lanes

probr.png

It means that the JVM has run out of all the memory that has been allocated to it. You can change the amount of memory allocated for use by your JVM using the -Xms and -Xmx command line parameters.

For example, the following says run MyApp in a JVM and allocate a minimum of 5 Megabytes and a maximum of 15 Megabytes off of the heap in order to do so.

java -Xms5m -Xmx15m MyApp

It means that the JVM has run out of all the memory that has been allocated to it. You can change the amount of memory allocated for use by your JVM using the -Xms and -Xmx command line parameters.

For example, the following says run MyApp in a JVM and allocate a minimum of 5 Megabytes and a maximum of 15 Megabytes off of the heap in order to do so.

java -Xms5m -Xmx15m MyApp

REM java -server -Xmx1536m -Xms1024m -Xmn512m

well,  can u help via teamviewer?

i have a very bad net and i can not use TW... sry but  add the MAVEN_OPTS environment variable in the user variables to specify JVM properties, e.g. the value -Xms256m -Xmx512m

well now i add  -Xms256m -Xmx512m  and again i have same error about maven i dont know what to do  giveme more info