[L2J]★★★Lineage II Revenge★★★

gspzoumhs

Stfu if u are not copying L2Revenge why do u have the same website? same server names? go shot ur self u piece of retard crap..

Wtb nuke on this server..

Hello,

my friend Is not the same website man! i never see the old server revenge you say but i buy this Template.

from the moment is not online this *revenge* server you can not tell me why you put the name of revenge on your server

so? Stop Spam my topic with this old server Revenge you break the increasingly edgy longer the same old thing! if you dont like it do not post! go away from my topic! thank's.

Best Regards

-ZOUMHS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1. mobs are supposed to detect people on silent move and fake death in seed of annihilation. They don't. And this makes it a dagger farm only server.

2. full of really lame bugs like crystals + elementals for adena in server helper npc + all recipes + all parts and so on.

joke.

1. mobs are supposed to detect people on silent move and fake death in seed of annihilation. They don't. And this makes it a dagger farm only server.

2. full of really lame bugs like crystals + elementals for adena in server helper npc + all recipes + all parts and so on.

joke.

all is working good ^_^ do not have buggs. check it better...

Monday, 1st of Junuary, 2006

.::Welcome to the L2Revenge World!::.

L2Revenge is one of the Old Lineage2 servers. As it gained international status, we are expanding our language support to greek & english. Server Are online 4+ Years is administrated professionaly by professional staff. Join Our Server And .::Have FuN!::.

Oh rly?

just a name stealer

Monday, 1st of Junuary, 2006

.::Welcome to the L2Revenge World!::.

L2Revenge is one of the Old Lineage2 servers. As it gained international status, we are expanding our language support to greek & english. Server Are online 4+ Years is administrated professionaly by professional staff. Join Our Server And .::Have FuN!::.

Oh rly?

just a name stealer

why stealer?

i search and i dont find any server with name *Revenge* So? what do you want? i dont care If there was one old server with the name of revenge!

From GSPL2 = Changed all to Lineage2Revenge.

project started at since 2006 chronicle 5.