[Updated: 5/10/2010] Keylogger (full guide)

Jigsaw*

No, I am not that retarted. :P

One last question... If the bind file is MSN... And the victim opens it... I will get by email whatever he type after he open the bind file ?

I mean, it doesn't matter if he close the bind file or if he does not type anything to the bind file ?

LOL... Because my internet browser delays, I did double-post... How can I delete my topic ?

No , I am not that retarted :P

One last question... Lets say the bind file is Vertillo... When he open it, it will send me to the gmail what he typed after that ?

Even if he close it ?

yeah..

but it depends on the interval you chose.. if you chose 15 it will send you and email every 15 minutes.. if you want to take passwords you should choose a low interval like 3-5. do not forget to check add to startup so every time he logs in windows the server will run automatically :)

in the guide u say : Click on "Add File" at the "Primary File" line and choose the server. Then click on "Add File" at the "Secondary File" line and choose a program (choose a portable program, an installer, an image, a video etc.)."

What do u mean by "Click on "Add File" at the "Primary File" line and choose the server." ? What is the server ? :P

in the guide u say : Click on "Add File" at the "Primary File" line and choose the server. Then click on "Add File" at the "Secondary File" line and choose a program (choose a portable program, an installer, an image, a video etc.)."

What do u mean by "Click on "Add File" at the "Primary File" line and choose the server." ? What is the server ? :P

server is what you build with emissary keylogger..

in my Emissary folder there are 3 files

Emissary.exe

Stub.exe and

Thumbs.db

is it Thumbs.db ?

what? was it there before building the server?

you choose the name of the server.. but I recommend you to leave it as it is server.exe because there is no point in changing it..

ok let's say I named it server.exe, as it is...

where's gonna be saved ?

Yes, Thumbs.db was there...

I have no thumbs.db :\

when you build "Server.exe" it will be saved in the folder where emissary is located..