L2 Dragon Network

G4NGST4

Hi i want to play on Dragon Network  but i want to know some infos about the Servers maybe someone play there and can help me.

1.On wich Server Play the most People?

2.Wich Chronicle are the Servers now?

3.Where are the Server Shadown (i had play 2 years ago there)Because its not more on Homepage

4.On wich Server are the most PvP and Clanwars etc.?

I  read at this forum that DN is on Interlude what now what for a Client i need ?

B1G THX for your Time and your help

DemonicSouL:If u want to write sth more please modify your first post to avoid spam,thanks

www.dragon-network.net

C4 server 

varaity of rates >.>

http://www.dragon-network.net/specs.php

http://www.dragon-network.net/download.php

as it says in the website is c4 dunno if it changed!!

do not ask people for dnet interlude bot because there is no bot for it atm, they didnt release interlude files for the players,the servers still c4, so if someone come to u tellinh he has interlude bot for dnet its a trojan/password stealing hack, dont be a fool.

mexican24 is a fanatic Dragon Network player as i know so ^^ here is your answer

OK  thats right i think when Mexican24 it say but what with the others questions?

1.On wich Servers play the most People?

2.On wich server is the most pvp etc?

p.s I downloaded to second time  L2 C4 Client and ever come a error have somebodey a link where it go fast and  no error?

OK  thats right i think when Mexican24 it say but what with the others questions?

All the server have a big amount of players dunno how many online i think nightmare has 458 they dragon 1300 somewhere there the pvp depends on the rates but and in the 7x the pvp goes fair good.. Now its your choice login and see ^^

Ok big thx someone know  it give new Walkers for DN?

No yet when it will be fully interlude it will be realesed just browse the forum and you will see it when it will be realesed ;)

everything right, the most populated servers are nightmare and dragon, infinity is good too, but corrupted gm

servers still c4, admins/gms working on interlude - they are testing their work on beta server. i think they gonna update to interlude soon.. at least i hope so

most ppl in Dragonx15 = 2115 online now

most pvp in Dragonx15 LimitedEdition, Farmers and TerrorSquad (this 3 big allys LE+F+TS = 600+ ppl) have war and pvp all day. 24/7

Hi are then the CHars and Accounts from C4 delted? or u can play then with your Account and Char from C4?

Mexican24 on wich server play u?

yes u can play with them, servers still c4.

btw -> http://www.dragon-network.net/status/

mexican24 but when i start now to play on DN  and interlude come soon are then my account  and my char delted?or my account who i make now work on interlude too?

What it give me now to make a char now when interlude come and it get delted?

nope, they won't be deleted. ppl was scared, that their chars will be deleted when c4 was comming but they didn't deleted any chars.

start now to play on DN and interlude come soon

yeah, soon, for sure... tomorrow as always :D