[REQUEST]Hide n' Seek maps.

ShuN^

Yeah i found them.I have downloaded them already.I'm just asking if someone's got a pack of many maps for hns.They are just a few.Is it so weird? :o

No it's not wierd at all. The only thing that is wierd with you is, you made almost every day a new topic for general help here. 80% of your topics here in cs support board is just a waste of time. If you used google you can found answers for all your questions.

Actually it's called 'Support Section', that's why i post often.And i told it many times,i do use google before i post here.Also i create new topics cuz i can't just bump my old one(it's for another problem that's why).Anyway,if that's the 'weird' shit with me,why don't you create a Spam Topic here in support section(w/o post count)so people don't have to start a new topic if they need help?

EDIT: Some of my posts are came up in surface because some guys post w/o seeing the topic's creation date >.>

No man... Maybe you need google search lessons... LOL

Anyway... Before post again here search better for sure you will find something!