Best mage party setup

Quid

necro for raid is the best... using death link... and there is also a curse wich always works,whenever you use it you get better result whenever you hit with dark attacks... OWNS..

Only 2 users (and 1 agreed) of this topic have created a mage party with kamaels.

Come on people we're talking about Gracia/Freya chronicles, every cp must have a zerker/soul hound for rush/mass para. The rest of mage party setups of this topic are a total FAIL, also I can clearly see who played ct2.3++ low rate servers and have an idea of party setups rofl.

If you do a pvp with Pro Mage Party which has a zerker or soulhound vs a Topic's Random Example of Mage Party you will see the result: Pro Mage Party is alive with 9/9 and that random party is crying about kamaels CHITERZ CAMELS FVCK NCSOFT QQ.

Only 2 users (and 1 agreed) of this topic have created a mage party with kamaels.

Come on people we're talking about Gracia/Freya chronicles, every cp must have a zerker/soul hound for rush/mass para. The rest of mage party setups of this topic are a total FAIL, also I can clearly see who played ct2.3++ low rate servers and have an idea of party setups rofl.

If you do a pvp with Pro Mage Party which has a zerker or soulhound vs a Topic's Random Example of Mage Party you will see the result: Pro Mage Party is alive with 9/9 and that random party is crying about kamaels CHITERZ CAMELS FVCK NCSOFT QQ.

Finaly some1 who is agree with me :) Kamaels = maximum ability / mas para (slh) its easier to kil mobs who are ancored then who are atacking u

loled my ass out at this reply.

anyway, you must be another one kamael pro.

Gl with berseker in mage party ( loled )

Anyway , if there is a kamael good in mage party, that one is Judicator ( for pvp mostly ) .. ofc with ++ed buffs ^^

Hahaha I really enjoyed this last 2 replies.

Let's see twinkie and yhn:

First of all, the only character which I use is Kamael Berserker (since ct1.5), I've been in lots of warrior and mage parties and I am quite experienced with this class.

I cannot find the reason why you say "Gl with berserker in mage party". Do you really think that a Berserker in mage party ESSENTIALLY needs warrior buffs? I can clearly see AGAIN who plays gracia++++++ and who plays Interlude (:

A Berserker in mage party just needs defensive buffs and an atk spd potion for use disarm/mass disarm/violent temper faster.

A Berserker in mage party doesn't needs to spam damage skills like Crushing Pain or Enuma Elish / etc, etc: He just need to use/rotate Rush Impact and that skill doesn't depends by atk spd or p.atk.

The only objective of Berserker in mage party is to maintain Blood Pact, to mass stun all enemy's parties and disarm important targets.

2 parties stunned during 8-9 sec. by 1 zerker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> random mage single damage/debuff

The only objective of Berserker in mage party is to maintain Blood Pact, to mass stun all enemy's parties and disarm important targets.

2 parties stunned during 8-9 sec. by 1 zerker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> random mage single damage/debuff

loled, do you ever heard about Warlords? well as a matter of fact he does not use "Blood Pact" but he can also stun everyone.

kamalols

loled, do you ever heard about Warlords? well as a matter of fact he does not use "Blood Pact" but he can also stun everyone.

kamalols

Bad argument because warlords have the worst speed, they need more atk spd than a kamael, there's a small reuse of his skills and their AOE isn't so wide as rush impact.

Seriously, have you ever seen what and how works Rush Impact? xD I think you have a lack of information.

Never ever try to compare Rush Impact with Shock Stomp/Thunder Storm/Shock Blast/Earthquake.

Seriously, have you ever seen what and how works Rush Impact? xD I think you have a lack of information.

why are you argumenting this? i'm lacking of information?

i won't discuss this with you cuz you will defend till the end your lolmael.

hf

Helooooo,lvl 83 soulhound with ancor is best.Stop pretending so ssmart and try be reasonable,with soulhound WHEN U USE ANCOR MOBS CANT ATACK YOU CUZ THEY ARE PARALIZED,JUST THINK FOR A SECOND!!

Also they give max ability while hiting bd/sws with +4 weapon.

SWS - Songs ofcourse, he can aggro your opponents so they will focus him and not your mages which is really good, then ur bish/EE doesnt have to waste mana on healing ur mages with low p def, then he has some good mass debuffs, and song of silence, which is pretty -beep-ing neat and arrest

BD - Pretty much the same as the sws, but the bad thing is those 2 classes are fighters and in a mage party they wont benefit from the buffs, so it will such to play em

EE - Buffs, Recharges, Heals, PR, this class has alot of good skills both in pvp and in pve, and it will forsure keep ur mana up, not forever, but for pretty long.

CARD - For heals obviously, its the best healer in the game, but on lowrates it requires some skills to play it, aboid GBH, and healing most of the time, it saves mana if u just let ur party die once in a while, then res up and noble.

WC - Buffs, The Crit dmg reduce buff, COV since ur m crit capped over HB, which makes it better to go with COV for p def and hp, it also has some pretty cool other buffs, and in pvp it can sleep all ur opponents pretty fast, which is a good thing

OL - CP heals, Seals, HP Heals, BUFFS, this class has almost all the mage buffs, if not all of them, but only at higher lvls, but it doesnt matter, a mage party lvls up UBER fast, + if played well it can be a good counter in pvps.

SPS - Fastest Nuker IG, it has cancel, 3 different slows, dmg over time, all kinds of good stuff, and a pretty low mana consumption.

NECRO - Lowest mana consumption, alot of awesome debffs, silence, anchor, COD and so on, its a pretty strong class if you have ur summon up, but theres alot of resistance against this class so if your enemies have all of those up, u shud just banes and cancel and let the other mages to thier job.

SH - Highest m atk IG, if u vortex and slug, and m crit u pretty much oneshot everything, but u run out of mana pretty fast w/ Empowering echo, so avoid that in pve, and pretty much everywhere exept if your going to uyse a bubble