[GUIDE] ***Kasha Antibot ByPass***

TILEMACHOS

thx for your nice words i know that im a newbie and im trying to understand but its rly hard :D

Trying to understand

Thats all about Hacking  8)

Now i have done some step on my prototype system that i said for kasha secured servers..

I hope to make it work...but will be difficult!!

Tonight will be a coding challenge for me..but i am sure that i ll make it!!

After i manage it i will share it  8)

I hope you keep your word :)

Closest thing I got was to have IGW pop up for a second then the entire client just crashed.

I hope you keep your word :)

Closest thing I got was to have IGW pop up for a second then the entire client just crashed.

I am trying but Kasha uses a packer named: The Enigma Protector...it is a real challenge to Reverse Engineer this :/

which dll are u trying to reverse engineer???

The antibot as i understand is scrambled in many files of system folder..but basicly is in l2.exe and in some cases l2.dll

Enigma protector binds two .exe files in one...

Kasha binded his antibot program in an unpacked L2.exe and we can see his program in l2.exe as a Data Segment  :o  :o  :o

if i manage to unpack his file i am sure that i can make l2walker work great but until now no luck  :-\

Kasha Today gave to me a really big headache....

His security is a complety unique login system with coded packets from and to server..

I sniffed the packet in hope i get a blowfish or something and i saw something i can't believe...

The packets when i connect to server are hugeeee :P

It has nothing to do with the retail connect of official server (packet sending and authentication is completely different...)

There maybe no Blowfish exist for those servers or anything like we now today about Lineage...

Omg Now i can understand why is so difficult to break in with different system..

I have to squeeze my brain to completely understand login method :-/

If you guys understand what i am saying about and you have enough skills we can figure out this...

We must understand how authentication works and what decryption in packets uses..also if there are some keys like blowfish are existing..then we can make bot work smooth :D

PS : Login packets are different..in game packets are the same as all lineage clients

Really Really Good News...!!!!!

I managed to partial unpack the protected system of L2 Dex server and L2 Elixir...

It is so intresting what i have find :D

Kasha Module will be History as antibot :D

As i said they using encrypted packet method on login...i have proofs now and i know what exacly Kasha is using!!

Now when i manage to understand all of the procces step i will make bot and other hacks connect to Servers like those :D :D

I managed to partial unpack the protected system of L2 Dex server and L2 Elixir...

As i said they using encrypted packet method on login...i have proofs now and i know what exacly Kasha is using!!

Now when i manage to understand all of the procces step i will make bot and other hacks connect to Servers like those :D :D

[gr] sinexise thn kalh douleia telara ;D boithas polu[/gr]

nice news :D

keep the work up and good luck

btw MasterWalker i found another way without using processexplorer to use Walker...

But the damn verify doesnt work.... If u have a solution for this i could share the whole thing with working BOT

Damn...Kasha Security updated from 3 September to version 10.1

Hide Tools Might not Working in some Servers if they updated...

I am really mad with this guys...

If i manage to unpack his system files i promise i will make walker work...After that i give a second promise about hacking his site and place a bomb in his house