[Pix-Freaks] Coder Recruitment

mg13gr

Hello everyone.

Many of you know that I'm the owner of Pix-Freaks. Well, we're recruiting a new coder with good skills.

The reason? September is here and he is in the last class of high school, so he has to study.

Anyway, if anyone is interested can pm me or add me at msn: panoswow@hotmail.com

We'll discuss futher in private.

You will not take the job immediately. Firstly, you have to show your skills and that you are trusted. Then I'll decide.

Required skills and knowledge on:

[*] html

[*] css

[*] php

[*] mysql

etc

If you think that you are capable of doing that feel free to pm me.

Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone.

Many of you know that I'm the owner of Pix-Freaks. Well, we're recruiting a new coder with good skills.

The reason? September is here and he is in the last class of high school, so he has to study.

Anyway, if anyone is interested can pm me or add me at msn: panoswow@hotmail.com

We'll discuss futher in private.

You will not take the job immediately. Firstly, you have to show your skills and that you are trusted. Then I'll decide.

Required skills and knowledge on:

[*] html

[*] css

[*] php

[*] mysql

etc

If you think that you are capable of doing that feel free to pm me.

Thank you in advance.

Why don't you ask Hli4s? He have code many websites. I can show you if you want.

Why don't you ask Hli4s? He have code many websites. I can show you if you want.

www.hli4s.net , he has his own site ... i dont think he will go on pixfreaks , although pix-freaks >>>>>>>>> hli4s ;P

Hli4s works alone as far as I know + that he requested huge amounts of money.

Hli4s works alone as far as I know + that he requested huge amounts of money.

he thinks that he is a pro coder ? lawl ;) .. as far as i know pix freaks done more works than hli4s ;) ... anyway ... panos i hope you will find the best one :)

Myabe you can discuss. You won't lose anything ;)

Let's see if someone else will contact me.

he thinks that he is a pro coder ? lawl ;) .. as far as i know pix freaks done more works than hli4s ;) ... anyway ... panos i hope you will find the best one :)

Nah.. I don't think so. Thanks anyway.

Its not the quantity that matters but the quality , but either way Hli4s doesn't have the quantity or the quality, every site he has made looks the same with the same elements etc.. Anyway good luck finding a someone meng ;)

Its not the quantity that matters but the quality , but either way Hli4s doesn't have the quantity or the quality, every site he has made looks the same with the same elements etc.. Anyway good luck finding a someone meng ;)

he had made only l2dominon sites (cs / aion / l2 and etc) and hopzones lawl ;D ... anyway good luck

he had made only l2dominon sites (cs / aion / l2 and etc) and hopzones lawl ;D ... anyway good luck

cs? hahahahhahaahaha you made my day ahhahahaha

http://www.clantemplates.com/templates/counter-strike_fierceintentions/

also the radio-template he "made" and shared is somewhere shared but I cant find it now

cs? hahahahhahaahaha you made my day ahhahahaha

http://www.clantemplates.com/templates/counter-strike_fierceintentions/

also the radio-template he "made" and shared is somewhere shared but I cant find it now

pwned

He also made 3 websites for Lineage 2. Here is the one.

www.l2intension.com

its 2 different templates 1 from darsain and the other one i don't remember..

Parts of it are already shared, rofl.

Its not the parts but the whole layout the same as the shared one with different header...