script/files.txt 2 newbie questions

Codec

Question

Hello, i just wanna ask these questions (yes i'm newbie on l2off)

1) At itemdata.txt, what is the meaning of the 3rd column (the 1,2 down at the code)? It's the id of the item? or anything else?

item_begin	weapon	1	[small_sword]	item_type=weapon	slot_bit_type={rhand} etc... etc...
item_begin	weapon	2	[long_sword]	item_type=weapon	slot_bit_type={rhand} etc... etc... 

2) skill_pch.txt what are the meanings of the numbers after the =   ? It's not the ID as i see.

Finished, thanks a lot :D(I would appreciate if someone will answer directly to my questions and not guide me to a link for newbie questions, thanks  ::) )

6 answers to this question

1. raw item id.

2. header id of skill - skill id x 256 + skill level(natively c4, due to changes to enchants and structure of having skill levels above 256 the rule may have changed in extenders).

1. raw item id.

2. header id of skill - skill id x 256 + skill level(natively c4, due to changes to enchants and structure of having skill levels above 256 the rule may have changed in extenders).

1. raw item id.

What is raw?

l2server uses a precompiled header systems for it's objects.

//summon id

will summon you an object with the specified pch id.

People often think summon is only for item, it is infact for npc and item.

Since npc's pch id's aren't just 1 2 3 4 5 like item, but 1000000 / 1 million + npcid - most people never notice.

(You will the notice technicly you can only max have an item with an id of 1 million because of this rule/system - altho it's limited to only 10000 in c4)

Go look at npc pch id's and try summon that id.

so by "Raw"

I mean the Item Class objects own ID system, not the object system's one.

l2server uses a precompiled header systems for it's objects.

//summon id

will summon you an object with the specified pch id.

People often think summon is only for item, it is infact for npc and item.

Since npc's pch id's aren't just 1 2 3 4 5 like item, but 1000000 / 1 million + npcid - most people never notice.

(You will the notice technicly you can only max have an item with an id of 1 million because of this rule/system - altho it's limited to only 10000 in c4)

Go look at npc pch id's and try summon that id.

so by "Raw"

I mean the Item Class objects own ID system, not the object system's one.

Got it :)

Thanks a lot my friend.