LF Int Faction server Fresh~~!!~~

karydas

(GR) psaxnw enan sxetika new server faction parakalw xoris costumes..psaxnw polu kairo ala tipota parakalw ama kserete kapoion pite mou :) (ENG) i am looking for a new fresh faction server without costumes items :)

i know it but read my topic before post please :S i search about fresh/new no old with peaple have 50k pvp like this or mafia....

I did read the topic thats why i wrote that is difficult to find an interlude faction that its new, www.l2epicwars.org was new but it got closed due to lack of founds.Theres no  new interlude  faction server.Just gracia finals and epilogues.

so why you post this old server just dont post..i make this topic if someone open one he can inform me..i know its hard...so tell me on new/fresh EP faction....

NEW/FRESH IF YOU DONT KNOW JUST DONT POST  AGAIN!!!

I did read the topic thats why i wrote that is difficult to find an interlude faction that its new, www.l2epicwars.org was new but it got closed due to lack of founds.Theres no  new interlude  faction server.Just gracia finals and epilogues.

just a note there..It wasnt closed due to lack of founds because machine was payed since 14 of september..It was closed because of its community