Working Epilogue system?

Dradden

Had a harddrive crash and now after redownloading epilogue from Fileplanet and using the patched system+GG killer from here http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=69451.0 I error out everytime. here is the error.

2010.8.26 16:30:08

CPU : AuthenticAMD  AMD Phenom 9100e Quad-Core Processor @ 1802 MHz 3838MB RAM

Video : No Video

PosCode : LS1(146) 0:0:0 4/0 [592]

General protection fault!

History: FL2GameData::LoadL2DataBin <- FL2GameData::BRItemgrpDataLoad <- FL2GameData::Load <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Any ideas?

Your link takes me to exactly the same spot as the link in my post and I have tried all the patched systems there for epilogue. There was ramms that had a similar problem but as far as I can see  it was not solved in that thread...am I missing something?

ty magaki13 I did read that thread earlier. Unfortunately that problem and solution is not listed. Though on page 4 there is somebody with a similar problem but nobody answered him on how to fix it. Mine is a little different in this part

BRItemgrpDataLoad

Maybe a problem with that file but i now have tried 2 different clients one from gamershell the other from fileplanet which worked fine for me before. 

Also at the beginning of the error it says

Video : No Video
  Not sure what thats about my Vid drivers are correct and up to date along with DirectX...really confusing atm.

After a ton of google I found that using Gracia Final system textures might fix it as it worked for a few people with the exact same error. Guess I gotta download it and try.

Easy dude.

1 - You must update your Epilogue's client (Fully)

2 - Use the latest Epilogue's patched system Here

3 - Have fun.

I thought Freya was live now and if I update it will take me to freya?

Hmmm idk about that...Lemme see here,sec.

*Freya to Live Servers on August 24, 2010

On Tuesday, August 24th, 2010, the live servers of Lineage II will welcome the latest game expansion: Freya! The new Freya client will be available for download on Monday.

Pff,Freya is online now :/

Yeah I just finished the update lol. So what is a person to do everywhere I see that we need to use fully updated Epilogue but if you don't already have it updated your screwed. So who is the super nice person that is going to upload a fully updated client? :D

Yeah I just finished the update lol. So what is a person to do everywhere I see that we need to use fully updated Epilogue but if you don't already have it updated your screwed. So who is the super nice person that is going to upload a fully updated client? :D

Well you can try uninstall/reinstall again and to use the oldest patched system (11/03/2010).

Unfortunately my internet sux to upload :/

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...