[Lineage 2] Template [Finished]

ProJecT

No. It isn't. Show me that theme. Also there are people with the same thoughts. lol

Its really 100% same, im not going to search it. Just believe me.

Work on what? Lineage theme sucks. I should add some images or else you would say that it's empty. I like to create templates for companies websites.

So this isnt your style. Anyway is this your first try? if yes, its freaking ok just try to improve your skills by making something new.

Its really 100% same, im not going to search it. Just believe me.So this isnt your style. Anyway is this your first try? if yes, its freaking ok just try to improve your skills by making something new.

You just ruined my day. How it's possible to create something which is the same with another template. Oh God. This template it's inspired from 3-4 different templates. I can show you if you want D:

You just ruined my day. How it's possible to create something which is the same with another template. Oh God. This template it's inspired from 3-4 different templates. I can show you if you want D:

Its ok dude, i dont really mind from where you did inspire it. Im just commenting the outcome.

Its really 100% same, im not going to search it. Just believe me.So this isnt your style. Anyway is this your first try? if yes, its freaking ok just try to improve your skills by making something new.

Well half of the worlds designers came up with same ideas there is millions designers around the world you think every thought that someone making is unique? Other couple hundreds have the same idea the very same moment :P But ok we are all here beginners, everyone is experiencing new things or starting from look-a-like designs until we find our style.

On topic: Well done simple and effective , it doesn't matter if it is small/big/a simple design or multi layered , the point is to give your visitors an easy and understandable navigation to your web page so they know where to look for what they want , and of course to come back either to vote for your server or be a part of your server community ( since the most people this days if you don't offer them a reward to vote they will never come to your server web page after they download the patch). So in most cases simple designs that are well designed and easy to access is more likable to attract more people than designs that are over worked and you can't find your way to just download a patch. I hope you understand where i am going with this ;)

Keep it up.

Also you should reduce the opacity of the content area where the text is, to give the reader an easier way to read the content.

-ConArtist

Well half of the worlds designers came up with same ideas there is millions designers around the world you think every thought that someone making is unique? Other couple hundreds have the same idea the very same moment :P But ok we are all here beginners, everyone is experiencing new things or starting from look-a-like designs until we find our style.

On topic: Well done simple and effective , it doesn't matter if it is small/big/a simple design or multi layered , the point is to give your visitors an easy and understandable navigation to your web page so they know where to look for what they want , and of course to come back either to vote for your server or be a part of your server community ( since the most people this days if you don't offer them a reward to vote they will never come to your server web page after they download the patch). So in most cases simple designs that are well designed and easy to access is more likable to attract more people than designs that are over worked and you can't find your way to just download a patch. I hope you understand where i am going with this ;)

Keep it up.

Also you should reduce the opacity of the content area where the text is, to give the reader an easier way to read the content.

-ConArtist

Appreciated.

Off:

Αμα θες μπορω να σε βοηθησω με το coding του αλλου site. Θα προσπαθησω. Εχω σκεφτει κατι και θα το δοκιμασω.