[Kyle XY]Comments About the show

ĐarkSlayer

I made this topic so everyone can tell theyr opinions about kyle's Xy last episode.

my opinion

Well i love the series it combined scifi/adventure/and drama/lovestory so well . for me it was the most awesome series i ever watched.

i have watched lost/supernatural/fringe/merlin/house/one tree hill still kyle was by far the best of them.

I love how they combined the everything in this awesome storyline but the last episode ... the last episode was so bad i cant belive they let us with 200 unanswered questions.

What will happen now with josh and andy?

What will happen with Kyle/amanda/jessi

Will kyle have a normal life he wished ?

What will happen with his evil mother ? she is the leader of latnok still his mother ?.

What will happen with kyles super powers will he help the world what will his feature be?

Retarded/Idiotic comments will be dekarmed.

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/kyle-xy-petetion-to-continue-the-cancelled-abc-family-tv-show/

ALL SING IN PETITIONS.

IF U WANT KYLE XY BACK

Now that Kyle XY is over, I feel like something is missing from me. I really loved these series. My favorite ever!! I don't know what to do now. I used to watch all time Kyle XY.

Now that Kyle XY is over, I feel like something is missing from me. I really loved these series. My favorite ever!! I don't know what to do now. I used to watch all time Kyle XY.

i feel the same and i feel empty or smth :/

Do you know the series The Bold and The Beautiful? This series are playing on television since 1987. They have create 5875 episodes since 1987 and they keep creating. It would be great to have Kyle XY so many years on television.