L2j L2 Comet Beta Phase

Kamira

dude ITS BETA!!! you think i dont wait for any suggestions??? and btw i wont change the prizes for the Comet Armor!!! its low enough and btw Farm is a Part of Lineage 2!! Learn the game and then start your shittalk!

!

You're the one writing shit you retard, you've started being rude to me so I'll reply.

... ofc farm is part of lineage but mindless grind on the same mobs over and over again is part of farmville logic. if you want mindless retards playing on your server then fine, let it be a no feature server with 4 ridiculous identic farms and nothing to do except to kill mobs and kill mobs.

I don't even get why stupid kids like You set up default datapack servers with next to none protection, open up a beta and close the servers in a few days...

There are enough good server out there, take for example l2 inc... those ppl actually did something to encourage gameplay than just common grind, no community is built over killing the same mobs ffs !?!

now get a life you moron and stop wasting everyone's time on this forum with Your stupid beta and trash texts.

i post here when i want and what i want a moron like you dont have to tell me this!! i will add more farm zones so stfu!! and the farm zones arnt identic!! they are different. btw L2 inc is a asslick server i dont like it. and i will add a protecting system so stfu! go make your own shit and dont waste MY time

is nice server....admin changed praises ,drop is better ...if ppl will join we will have fun

but is still beta ,will be changes because admin is open to new and good suggestion ,so if u have one, post on forum,or here,but not crazy ones:P

PS

i played here 5 hour and i saw only 2 ppl so from where guys u make an opinion?...a bad one?u are clear-sighted ? :)))))

is nice server....admin changed praises ,drop is better ...if ppl will join we will have fun

but is still beta ,will be changes because admin is open to new and good suggestion ,so if u have one, post on forum,or here,but not crazy ones:P

PS

i played here 5 hour and i saw only 2 ppl so from where guys u make an opinion?...a bad one?u are clear-sighted ? :)))))

maybe some of "us" have already been there and made up "our" minds... huh ?

I'v been there for 2-3 hours and checked the server. I only found small bugs that can be fixed in 2 secounds... but i also checked the prices of items. [glow=red,2,300]My opinion is that 1050000 Golden Apiga is way to much for Comet armor that have Apella stats and a little bit different SA[/glow]. The mobs arround in Farming Zones drop from 40-100 Golden Apiga, so the server is what i call "farmer server" and thats BORING!

A Comet Armor costs 850k Apiga and have way better stats then the normal Apella! I changed the drops and lowered the prizes. in Mos the mobs drops now 250-350 Apiga and this is ok. The Comet Armor is also ways better then the Vesper.

A Comet Armor costs 850k Apiga and have way better stats then the normal Apella! I changed the drops and lowered the prizes. in Mos the mobs drops now 250-350 Apiga and this is ok.

how many ppl on ? IMO so much farm = suicide for pvp servers...

I dont know why you just cant say it here when ppl are asking here... Does it takes more time for you to say "Yes" or "No" than.. 

i dont understand why ppl ask that there will be a wipe.... go to the forum and check it out...

?? :o

The server will wipe after Beta ends? because that wont make ppl come join your server when you have to farm 1 Hour for Vesper weapon and 5 Hours for Comet armor...?

thats why i wrote that about the forum.... All infos about the server can be find at www.l2-Comet.de.vu