hellbound [L2J] L2Frienz New server x20

Carbo

* Mana = 2000/potion they cannot been use on combat

thats means that when you farm or pvp you must stop for some sec all the time to put mp??so if one mob run to you and you are mage etc and you cant kill it because you run out of mp you must run also  5km to be out of combat to put your mp?

if is like that for me this server is big fail,remove all buffs and potions,this is better than this bullsh1t

l2divinity,l2world,l2stars.l2epics are the same exactly servers with yours and they all have 1k+++ ppl,tell me why to stay and play in your server with this mp bullsh1t and dont join them ???

* Mana = 2000/potion they cannot been use on combat

thats means that when you farm or pvp you must stop for some sec all the time to put mp??so if one mob run to you and you are mage etc and you cant kill it because you run out of mp you must run also  5km to be out of combat to put your mp?

if is like that for me this server is big fail,remove all buffs and potions,this is better than this bullsh1t

l2divinity,l2world,l2stars.l2epics are the same exactly servers with yours and they all have 1k+++ ppl,tell me why to stay and play in your server with this mp bullsh1t and dont join them ???

negative

is a nice feature!! in retail there are no mp pots :x

negative

is a nice feature!! in retail there are no mp pots :x

why you answer me with this sentence ??

read exactly what i said,and also this isnt retail server ,is one more l2j server so your example about retail is fail for me man.i told that its better to remove mp and full buffs than have this mp bullsh1t system.so many same other servers are open,and for sure i would join them that this here.if i like retail like server i would find one w/o anything no something like this thats why for me is fail this mp system

this has changed you can use whenever mp and mp pot=700 mp in compat or not so go read forums and suggestions gm's answer and do the best for players to be happy

Yes , but without resists ( just some , lol unfair for some classes ) without crafter/sumoner buffs , without OL buffs .

And yes , there are at least 2 icarus weapons , one icarus disperser foundation , and icarus dual swords .

I don't want to upset anyone , but imo this server doesn't worth to be played , that's why i left

• 2 weeks later...