[HELP] Skill + Book

exity

Well its very easy, you should 1stly add your new skill to skill_trees table in navicat, then you should go skill_spellbooks table and add your new skill id into skill_id section, and your custom item used to learn a skill into item_id. Gl :)

Well its very easy, you should 1stly add your new skill to skill_trees table in navicat, then you should go skill_spellbooks table and add your new skill id into skill_id section, and your custom item used to learn a skill into item_id. Gl :)

Ty alot. btw when i do it all, when i make summon to the Item_Id i will come was a book right? like forgotten scroll. Btw i will try it by my self but if u can give a answer. one more time thx

Ty alot. btw when i do it all, when i make summon to the Item_Id i will come was a book right? like forgotten scroll. Btw i will try it by my self but if u can give a answer. one more time thx

what u mean man? you want use some skill to make book ? or with book to learn some skill?

what item doesnt matter, you can change everything in client modding. Itemnamee.dat for item name, and etcitemgrp.dat for icon :) I hope it was usefull.

Yes it i know im just asking if i can make it learned. I mean like the forgotten scroll u give double kick and you learn the skill i will test it anyway. Ty

Yes it i know im just asking if i can make it learned. I mean like the forgotten scroll u give double kick and you learn the skill i will test it anyway. Ty

Understood, you want this: After pressing on specific item (like forgotten scroll or whatever) html appears with skill learn window. Well for that you should edit CORE.