[L2J] L2Inception

L2Inception

nice server! actually it just needs a new host to get more ppl in! nice community.

Things that could be better:

- More Gms

- More events

- More player slots

- Little bit more class balance

Rest is fine fun server to play.

WTF this is the most unbalance server EVER MADE only 2-3 classes are good ......well no good they are OP

there is only 1 GM who has 2-3 months to log.Petition system hasn't work and the most important 80%of server has  ban IP at server forum..omg and can't get vote reward i played 1-2 months and relized very late how much server SUCKS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MOST UNBALANCE SERVER ON THE WORLD DON'T PLAY THIS SERVER ONLY 3 PPL ARE RULE THE WORLD OF INCEPTION (GABE SMURF) DON'T TRY TO HIT'EM PLZ LOG OUT..

I MAKE -1 FOR THIS FKING NOOB SERVER (DODGE) THE WORST GM ON THE WORLD NO ONLINE CORUPTED HE MADE CATHOLIC BAN ON FORUM

MOST UNBALANCE SERVER ON THE WORLD DON'T PLAY THIS SERVER ONLY 3 PPL ARE RULE THE WORLD OF INCEPTION (GABE SMURF) DON'T TRY TO HIT'EM PLZ LOG OUT..

I MAKE -1 FOR THIS FKING NOOB SERVER (DODGE) THE WORST GM ON THE WORLD NO ONLINE CORUPTED HE MADE CATHOLIC BAN ON FORUM

:/ Why you don't leave this server & let the other people play...?

I don't play in this server but I don't like people if they make some comments like your.

ok firts of all  this is a fucking noob server i was there before wipe i was 1 of the best players there high pvp is was cool when are class where balance then he make second wipe hope to fix his lagg and all good players left  inception, the day after wipe i enter and is was more lagg there are like 3or4 opa classes if u want to play a dagger,mage,kamael pvp server this is and a fucking lag server u cant join here

• 2 weeks later...