interlude [L2J]L2HeroesDreams Interlude PvP Server!

*DønTNT*

omg dude i have 20 ppl because is the time now login tomorrow morning and you will see 60 ppl online :)

hmm i think with 60 peoples online if you ar in game and you whant to move you just w8  1 minut to move ?

why? server is fail because of lag? as i said and before in one week i will host the server. i need also money to buy a new pack from sofaki.

Yes, you have lag on 20 players which means your server is not prepared to be online.

And yes, go to Sofaki for help and suck his cock to get you a BR pack which most likely is worse than the one you sue now.

60 online player ?lies.

In the afternoon 6-7 you had 20 players.

I finish here.

First of all before make fail servers learn some thinks about developer and java.

i totaly Agre with you.!  if you learn good developing you dont whant eny pack because you make your pack from 0 and you know what problems or fixes need.!

60 online player ?lies.

In the afternoon 6-7 you had 20 players.

I finish here.

First of all before make fail servers learn some thinks about developer and java.

Lol Man, I Bored . All The Time You Said Fail,Fail , Lag , Lag , Unbalance, Just Pm Admin and tell your problem. Lol Stop Behave Like Kid!

Zoubis, they just want to feel big with GM chars and being admin because they got PKed in the other failed Greeks erver, so people like Sakis here buy or download L2GRfail pack to make his own lame server to compete with the other failed server or just to feel big.

[HeRoMaN][" post=1259749" timestamp="1280788551]

Lol Man, I Bored . All The Time You Said Fail,Fail , Lag , Lag , Unbalance, Just Pm Admin and tell your problem. Lol Stop Behave Like Kind!

Because you know the admin and you support him isnt reason to tell my opinion.

Zoubis, they just want to feel big with GM chars and being admin because they got PKed in the other failed Greeks erver, so people like Sakis here buy or download L2GRfail pack to make his own lame server to compete with the other failed server or just to feel big.

Agree.

Sakis, I rather post here to let the world know about the flaws of your "perfect" server.

I assume it's the same with other people, to let the public know about your server's flaws. Telling you on MSN so others can't hear and will be tricked to your "perfect" server which is actually a waste of people's time. Really, even some .ucoz servers can handle 25 players without some epic lags.

So don't keep saying "men add mi msn no talk here bed no lat uther heer dis"

ok to finish with this you dont know me dont talk about me and if you want to see if srv have lag come login 35 ppl online.

I logged in, and it was one of the worst servers I have ever seen.

Ok Just Leave. Dont Make Bad Comments If You Dont Like Server. Go Play PackMan. I Think Is Balance And WithOut Lag (Packman) . And Also very good game. No Lag. No Corrupted. No UnBalance At Packman.

So if its so good why don't you go play it than?

I joined this server to judge it and criticize it just to let people know if it's worth it or not instead of them wadting their time there like I did.

So if its so good why don't you go play it than?

I joined this server to judge it and criticize it just to let people know if it's worth it or not instead of them wadting their time there like I did.

huh maybe you are one of the ppl who lost item's from wipe and now cry >.< stop post here if you dont like the server just leave us.