[L2J] DeVOTiON !

angelos95

Howdy.

Lets Start? ;)

1st of All. Gms Banned my Char of Dualbox There Isnt  Any Rules Bcuse gms Make Their Own Rules  I had Ryrkos I Think Thats Why.

2. The GM/admin TECKTONIK Chatban u When  u Try Talk with him bcuse He cant Answare ur Questions

3 Server is Unbalance Beacuse of  They Dont lising To The players.

4.Ive got a Archer i hit 40kDMG on any1 so GG on The Dev

5.GMS ask me Stuff while ima Player GG.

6 Server is The Worst in 2010

// <3 IM OUT IMAWSUME AKA TUMBI <3

Just ask me for screens i add them

o hai hun.

Howdy.

Lets Start? ;)

1st of All. Gms Banned my Char of Dualbox There Isnt  Any Rules Bcuse gms Make Their Own Rules  I had Ryrkos I Think Thats Why.

2. The GM/admin TECKTONIK Chatban u When  u Try Talk with him bcuse He cant Answare ur Questions

3 Server is Unbalance Beacuse of  They Dont lising To The players.

4.Ive got a Archer i hit 40kDMG on any1 so GG on The Dev

5.GMS ask me Stuff while ima Player GG.

6 Server is The Worst in 2010

// <3 IM OUT IMAWSUME AKA TUMBI <3

Just ask me for screens i add them

[*]1st . Well if you dont see what it written on the site or forum its not my fault ....

[*]2nd. i didnt chatbanned you cuz i could not answer your questions but i warned you to stop spaming around 3-4 times and you continued so QQ

[*]3rd . this one is epic ! i dont know how that is possible .... how can a server be unbalanced because gms doesn't listen the players...

[*]4th.This one is and only this is true and i try to fix it

[*]5th.Well tell me just 1 of the things i asked you..

[*]6th. well here i dont even comment.. server wouldn't have 35 players online if was the worst in 2010 like you say..

I changed my mind as well this server is so bad. seriously epic failure.

1) I farmed like a retard 20 glits for dynasty and guess what it gives only PDEF WHAT THE FUCK?

2) I farmed like a retard again many glits to take relic jewels and guess what again they dont give anything only HP WTF AGAIN ?

3) I hit people for like 20k dmg and i get 15k as reflect WTF IS THIS SHIT ?.

4) Archers still crt for 40k dmg after all this blabla restart blabla.

5)Low Player Count 30 aint good so ye u failed.

[*]1st . Well if you dont see what it written on the site or forum its not my fault ....

[*]2nd. i didnt chatbanned you cuz i could not answer your questions but i warned you to stop spaming around 3-4 times and you continued so QQ

[*]3rd . this one is epic ! i dont know how that is possible .... how can a server be unbalanced because gms doesn't listen the players...

[*]4th.This one is and only this is true and i try to fix it

[*]5th.Well tell me just 1 of the things i asked you..

[*]6th. well here i dont even comment.. server wouldn't have 35 players online if was the worst in 2010 like you say..

1: If dual boxes are not allowed, why are there 10 cat/buff bots in town :o

2: You chatban when you try to conceal the truth or simply when you are too lazy to fix a problem so you chatban them to prevent them from asking

3: It can be unbalanced because if retards like you don't fix archers and players keep telling you to, this will become an archer server which it already is. If players tell you something that is wrong, do something about it, check it.

4: Yeah, fix as in make it 39999 instead of 40000?

5: I don't know what you ask players, but most likely this: "meng plz i ned halp ficks archer no lern to do miselve"

6: 35 online... let's see... 25 bots, 6 players, 4 GMs

ofcruse you wished to have 35 ppl in 3 days.... Archer fixed now with the help of 1 person and plzz mrRees learn english my english isn't such bad..

oh god they are so bad "ofcruse".

AND WHY THE FUCK U DONT ANSWER TO ME? CAUSE IM RIGHT? WE FARMED 50 GLIT TO GET SHIT STATS? SURE MATE.

oh god they are so bad "ofcruse".

AND WHY THE -beep- U DONT ANSWER TO ME? CAUSE IM RIGHT? WE FARMED 50 GLIT TO GET SHIT STATS? SURE MATE.

Let me guess his lame reply, "derksleyar we no pat stet am becauze balans castome weth nermal itam"