[HELP]I can not connect

goncb

Question

could someone help me?

I can not move from server selection ..

I opened the ports, change the ips, try everything and I can not solve.

I leave a picture of the problem.

thank you very much,

errormn.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OK.-. When I get home I upload some pictures.

I have set all this way

In the data base.

DATABASE> LIN2DB> DBO.SERVER>

put mi wan ip and mi local ip. and name server whith 11 characters.

in the Ahth.ini (kasha auth) all ips 127.0.0.1

in the cached put all ips 127.0.0.1

in l2server.ini put all ip in 127.0.0.1.

When I put in the ip of the auth mi wan ip, tells me in the auth window: new conection from "mi wan ip" //// No-registred world server "mi wan ip"// close conetion from "mi wan ip"

When i put in the ip of the auth, mi local ip "127.0.0.1".. in the auth window conect wid out problem..

In mi l2.ini i put mi lan ip "192.168.*.***" because i try to loguin on lan...in mi pc i dont open de l2 because i dont put a video card in the pc..

i use the pack interlude dvamp 1.75 mg.

Thx..!!!

basic question: have you tried to login from an exteral client?

These are my settings .. the problem persists ..

any help?

Thank you very much,

HauthD:

[mssql]

server=127.0.0.1

user=sa

password=*******

database=lin2db

[main]

ServerPort = 2104

ServerExPort = 666

ServerIntPort = 2108

BlowfishKey = 4c325056502d47414d452e52552e2e2e

[log]

auth=1

guard=1

all=0

db=0

[online]

Multiplier = 1,5

UserCount = 5

Interval = 300

[admin]

password = admin

ip = *

[adv]

EULA = 1

test = 0

C4 = 0

MaxConnectionsPerIP = 50

AntiDOS = 1

AntiBrute = 1

md5simple = 0

[ext]

mask = 1

md5password = 0

ExecLogin = 0

guard = 0

[antibrute]

Interval = 60

Penalty = 600

MaxAttempts = 5

-------------------

Cached:

[setting]

;ExceptionMailing=false

;ExceptionMinidump=false

;Default MailServer=uniqueplayers@gmail.com

MailServer=none

;Country: Korea=0, USA=1, Japan=2, Taiwan=3, China=4, Thailand=5

;Default Country=0

Country=1

;Default timelimit=0

timelimit=0

;Default writecache=0

writecache=1

;Default IOBufferCount=40000

IOBufferCount=40000

[LogD]

;Default address=91.193.178.185

address=127.0.0.1

;Default port=3999

port=3999

[itemAudit]

;Default DefaultPriceLimit=2000000

DefaultPriceLimit=2000000

;Default DefaultPriceCheck=1000000

DefaultPriceCheck=1000000

;Default ChgRatioLimit=30

ChgRatioLimit=30

;Default AdenaLimit=2000000

AdenaLimit=2000000000

;Default AdenaCheck=1000000

AdenaCheck=1000000000

;Default AdenaChgRatioLimit=30

AdenaChgRatioLimit=30

[World]

;default 2008 port1

port1=2008

;default 2006 port2

port2=2006

;default 2012 adminport

adminport=2012

;registry key connection. default connStr

connstr=connStr

;Default WorldId=1

WorldId=0

;Default Pair=0

Pair=0

;Default DeleteAccount=0

DeleteAccount=0

;Default SQLExecLimit=5000

SQLExecLimit=5000

;clear unowned item data[0:false, 1:true]

;Default ItemClearOnStart=0

ItemClearOnStart=0

;Default DiffBBSConn=0

DiffBBSConn=1

;Default DiffClanBBSConn=0

DiffClanBBSConn=0

;Default SaveQsData=0

SaveQsData=0

;Default WorldDBTimeOut=60

WorldDBTimeOut=60

;Default BBSDBTimeOut=5

BBSDBTimeOut=60

;Default USEBBS=1

USEBBS=1

--------------------------

l2server:

[CacheD]

address="127.0.0.1"

port=2006

[AuthD]

address="127.0.0.1"

port=2104

[LogD]

address="127.0.0.1"

port=3999

[World]

WorldId=0

UserLimit=1000

LetBuilder=1

[PetitionD]

address="127.0.0.1"

port=2107

WorldName="PlayersL2"

;world name have to exact 9 characters.

DisableStart=5

DisableEnd=13

[Report]

;minute

Interval=128

[setting]

UserPathFind=true

WorldCollision=false

ExceptionMailing=false

MailServer=false

ExceptionMinidump=false

IOBufferCount=40000

;check age (0:don't, 1:korean, default is 0)

AgeCheckType=0

AcceptEscapeCommand=true

AcceptLowerProtocol=true

;Country=0 KR

;Country=1 US

;Country=2 JP

;Country=3 TW

;Country=4 CN

Country=1

BOTLog=true

BOTBlock=true

gameguard=false

gameguard_checkonly=false

canrolldice=0

;limit hour for week, (number means hour. 0 means don't use. default is 0)

playtimelimit=0

;use auth reconn (1:use, 0:don't. default is 0)

reconnectauth=1

UserPort=7777

logDirectory="C:\ServidorL2\L2Server\log"

[fontCHECK]

fontcheck=0

; enable=1, disable=0

filename=smallfont.gly

[bBS]

;minimum level for write access

WriteLevel=10

WorldNames="PlayersL2"

[L2COMM]

Address="127.0.0.1"

Port=2010

Autoconnect=1

Usesvr=1

[bOT]

block=1

[NPCPOS]

l2day=off

extra_mob=on

heart_event=off

letter_collector=off

bak_event=off

fire_event=off

18age=off

christmas=off

start_weapon=off

medal=off

zaken_curse=on

[EVENT]

adenaamount=4

itemrate=3

exprate=5

sprate=5

spoilrate=3

partyexprate=1

aiexprate=5

aiadenarate=4

--------------------

if i put in auth ip of l2server.ini mi wan ip.. in auth windows tell me, No-registred world server...

Ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are my settings .. the problem persists ..

any help?

Thank you very much,

HauthD:

[mssql]

server=127.0.0.1

user=sa

password=*******

database=lin2db

[admin]

password = admin

ip = *

Suggestion, you shouldnt leave the admin password as default....

same thing for the SQL server user,create a separate login, and block the sa user,

that's one of the first security issue.... if you get it from a site,and use it as it is, everyone will know it :)

after that, change your world id's [currently 0] in the ini's [to 1]

Suggestion, you shouldnt leave the admin password as default....

same thing for the SQL server user,create a separate login, and block the sa user,

that's one of the first security issue.... if you get it from a site,and use it as it is, everyone will know it :)

after that, change your world id's [currently 0] in the ini's [to 1]

The pass off sql is not the default pass.. i put ***** only in the post,, mi pass is other... but how i change the user???

and..... i change the world id in all ini´s and is the same.. noyhing change... any idea about this??

do you know why if i put the ip wan in authd ip in the l2server.ini configuration, it shows me in the auth windows this : no-registred world server ??

Ty!!!!!

do you know why if i put the ip wan in authd ip in the l2server.ini configuration, it shows me in the auth windows this : no-registred world server ??

Ty!!!!!

For the SQL user, search online or get an SQL Server book.

About the connection,you are still not doing a basic test, tryng to connect from the outside!

Now, if this (probably) its a loopback issue,this mean that when you try to login with the same ip as the wan server ip ( mean,your external ip,the one wrote on the database),the login will try to catch up the client as a server,cause the ip is the same as the one signed in the database.

For the SQL user, search online or get an SQL Server book.

About the connection,you are still not doing a basic test, tryng to connect from the outside!

Now, if this (probably) its a loopback issue,this mean that when you try to login with the same ip as the wan server ip ( mean,your external ip,the one wrote on the database),the login will try to catch up the client as a server,cause the ip is the same as the one signed in the database.

Ok.. Ty for answer...... I will try...

One more cuestion.,..

If i put in this place my ip wan:

L2Server.ini

[AuthD]

address="IP WAN"

port=2104

show me in the auth window, this message..

errormn2.jpg

But, if i put mi local ip (127.0.0.1) Dont show me the error...

Ty Very Much----

Bye Bye...

Ok.. Ty for answer...... I will try...

One more cuestion.,..

If i put in this place my ip wan:

L2Server.ini

[AuthD]

address="IP WAN"

port=2104

show me in the auth window, this message..

errormn2.jpg

But, if i put mi local ip (127.0.0.1) Dont show me the error...

Ty Very Much----

Bye Bye...

Im getting an headache from your problem, the reply its still the same,you get this error,cause tryes to connect with the Auth from an ip that its not registered in the server table!

there is a why if you put 127.0.0.1 its works....

Im getting an headache from your problem, the reply its still the same,you get this error,cause tryes to connect with the Auth from an ip that its not registered in the server table!

there is a why if you put 127.0.0.1 its works....

Ty men! realy ty... and sory for the truble...

One more cuestion..

where I have to put the ip to register?

Ty very very so much!!!!

Ty men! realy ty... and sory for the truble...

One more cuestion..

where I have to put the ip to register?

Ty very very so much!!!!

Make all the ip's as 127.0.0.1, under the inis,in the database, make your "inner ip as 127.0.0.1" and "ip" as your external ip, that's all.

After that if you are not going to try to connect from an external addres this will be my last answer, cause you are asking / doing the same things since 2 pages.

jeez use google before u post stuff here

Since google search, try every possible way .. And I can not solve the problem .. if it were so easy would not create a post ...

If you're not going to help, please do not post.