[HELP] Server down

BnB

Question

I have a problem, my windows do not manage the memory ...

Every three hours the server goes down, starts to consume memory until you reach the 16gb, i fall.

imagemup.jpg

Usa toda a memoria ate cair..

Does anyone have a solution for that.

Ps. Sorry for bad english, google translation user ;/

You do not have any program that can do the job that the system does not?

Can you explain better?any program that can do the job that the system does?

Anyway from this shot the physical memory used its across 5GB,When you have maded this screenshot the server was running? if yes, everything was(Auth,Cached,L2server,Npc,Sql.and maybe some your' program)?

EDIT: lol you have posted while i was replyng, anyway can you made a screen of the pagefile / physical memory when its fully charged? ( like the first one)

and one @ te full processes screen, so we can se whats it sucking your ram, if the l2 process or what

Can you explain better?any program that can do the job that the system does?

Anyway from this shot the physical memory used its across 5GB,When you have maded this screenshot the server was running? if yes, everything was(Auth,Cached,L2server,Npc,Sql.and maybe some your' program)?

EDIT: lol you have posted while i was replyng, anyway can you made a screen of the pagefile / physical memory when its fully charged? ( like the first one)

and one @ te full processes screen, so we can se whats it sucking your ram, if the l2 process or what

I do not understand about L2Off right, but WHAT do know is that Windows does not manage the PC's memory, and this causes the server to fall to reach its limit.

I wonder if you have one program that limits the use of memory, or manage to avoid falling over.

Yes, the server is working ...

Already put the pints

it's because of your i5 processor I think so.

Shouldnt be,i never had problems on i7 series, maybe can be due to some hardware  / driver problems too.... wrong ram channels or mb / chipset drivers,if they are physical, but i dont think so,specially if its a rent from a farm...

solution would be switching dc?

Unfortunately I still have 20 days from dc to exchange just 14 days ...

Paid $ 600, which is around U $ 350.00

--- edit ---

one after another...

48114976.jpg

81842222.jpg

The strange thing is that a process does not show more than 10gbs ... understand?

--- edit ---

one after another...

48114976.jpg

81842222.jpg

machine is not the problem, the problem is you server, which extender do you use? also any extra extensions?

machine is not the problem, the problem is you server, which extender do you use? also any extra extensions?

What do I do?

I do not understand the extensions, but I'll watch and post

--- edit ---

one after another...

48114976.jpg

The strange thing is that a process does not show more than 10gbs ... understand?

i was meaning the full interface, like the first shot, with the 4 tabs.

anyway that's strange, no proc. are taking so much memory, are you sure that's this is a dedicated server?nor a virtualized one?

i was meaning the full interface, like the first shot, with the 4 tabs.

anyway that's strange, no proc. are taking so much memory, are you sure that's this is a dedicated server?nor a virtualized one?

I pay for a dedicated, now whether or not I do not know how to tell.

-- edit --

server down ^ ^

as I know there's something wrong with my L2server?

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4449/57605359.jpg

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/7369/98845538.jpg