[L2J] L2Allstars NEW opened 19-07-2010

l2allstars

server is good..lacks only of comunity...me and my clan already killed AQ..but this morning 3-4 members left server..and there were 9 ppl online..so there is no possibility to go to epics =/ i am waiting for server to be on hopzone to see new ppl,make new clan and go raiding and pvping...

P.S.: Nerf mages lol..i have jwls set +12 and i get 1.3k dmg at a hurricane from mage with vesper +7..and i am saggi with bow +16 (atributed) and give them only 900 crit bcus song of windstorm is 3H!!!!thats so fcked up xD...plz change it =P

server is good..lacks only of comunity...me and my clan already killed AQ..but this morning 3-4 members left server..and there were 9 ppl online..so there is no possibility to go to epics =/ i am waiting for server to be on hopzone to see new ppl,make new clan and go raiding and pvping...

P.S.: Nerf mages lol..i have jwls set +12 and i get 1.3k dmg at a hurricane from mage with vesper +7..and i am saggi with bow +16 (atributed) and give them only 900 crit bcus song of windstorm is 3H!!!!thats so fcked up xD...plz change it =P

+1