[R+C]Signature

xLeGenD

[Gr]lpn akou afto pou exeis na kaneis einai na katevaseis to tut tou blane kai meta na kaneis afta ta sig edw kai na eisai sigouros pos 8a veltioseis ta sig sou aa kai kane sig me diastaseis 400x150 kapou eki

Nothing specialy.

I didnt expect from u something better.. anyway i am newbie in PS

[Gr]lpn akou afto pou exeis na kaneis einai na katevaseis to tut tou blane kai meta na kaneis afta ta sig edw kai na eisai sigouros pos 8a veltioseis ta sig sou aa kai kane sig me diastaseis 400x150 kapou eki

[Gr] sto tut t blane dn 3r pws na xrhsimopoieiw t brushes opws t exei k autos.. ^^ diastaseis exw 400x110

t les exw elpides gia pro sign ^^ ?

Outer glow on the render???

Start again from the basics.

yes i like it.. u dont?

yes..

What i told you??? Outer glow on renders DOESNT FIT! IT SUCKS!

Read some tutorials, work on them and on other techniques and then post a new sign again. The tuts helps you to find out some techniques and find your own style.

What i told you??? Outer glow on renders DOESNT FIT! IT SUCKS!

Read some tutorials, work on them and on other techniques and then post a new sign again. The tuts helps you to find out some techniques and find your own style.

Well i like this style... it is simple.. i love simple signatures :) and about the glow i think it fit.. anyway it is your opinion and it is apriciated!

Change the size to 400x180. About the signature...You need more work on the bg and on the text. Check my guide about the text and you will see an improvement on your creations! Use some grantient maps and photo filters and blend the C4D's. Good luck ;)

Change the size to 400x180. About the signature...You need more work on the bg and on the text. Check my guide about the text and you will see an improvement on your creations! Use some grantient maps and photo filters and blend the C4D's. Good luck ;)

Well bro i know how to blend text xd i just forgot it xPPP anyway u have any aio with brushes ?