Gigabit VPS by MonoKernel

nekys

Uppon request I can setup a dedicated too. Depends on the datacenter, OS and setup.

Regarding datacenters, I can resell (and also setup) machines from OVH and Hetzner, although I dislike Hetzner for it's null routing policy.

That will include the automated backup system, service monitoring (auto restart in case of crash/ cold reboot), mysql optimization, java garbage collection, firewalling (software or hardware), etc.

I prefer Linux since I can do all the above there. On Windows my services are far more limited.

I will have to warn you that I am a bit expensive in my services since that makes the difference to support 5000 online instead of 500 online, without lags and crashes (supposing that your server emulation software is not badly written).

You better contact me on Skype, add monokernel.

There we can discuss any detail and find the right package to fit your budget and your needs.

More information about my services as a system administrator can be found here:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=232422.0/

So may I have what ever I want into q dedicated?Can I sent you via pm what I want and tell me if this is possible and what will be its price?

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds legit for me. Clear and precisely written rules of agreement which gives a good look of overall for sure. I'd even try your services if I wouldn't have a dedicated server from OVH atm.

Good luck.

We are a legit, registered company. We don't have our company info on website since we had some issues with our physical presense which are now solved. When our new offices are ready (maybe in a week), full adress and company info will be posted on website.

You propably know how much superior is OVH network and datacenter compaired to other companies and the reasons why we choose OVH after all for our VPS.

Soon we will also offer KVM VPS and web hosting too (we still haven't descided which control panel we will use, personally I have great experience with DA when I used cPanel 5 years ago for last time. It is a matter of instrafracture, software and support - since we will use Litespeed and CloudLinux).