L][2 Get cracked by me(lol)

godz

1) the ID not any nick-name!

2)

I cant understand anything and you cant open the l2.exe and with the dissasembler and

with normally...

U cant enter the game while running olly or the other prog >:(

Man YOU DO something WRONG!Just go to the editor!and put the fu**ing ID then go to the game and press it again the LOG IN!omg... >:(

3) only the ID 5n4k3

still don't understand what to do :S...

so thats what I do:

1. Open the l2.exe wit OllyDbg but it shows some errors (maybe cause its a patched l2.exe?), however

2. I open it with the second program you gived in the first post... i don't receive any errors but I don't know what to do... where i ay past the ID? i've to open L2 before, or after opening the l2.exe with one of the prog you gived us?

sorry 4 my bad english... and also for my insistence.. plese be patient ^^"

caesar

thx in advance

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAVE YOU WRITEN..ur syntax is sh*t...

:P

I open l2.exe with da first..

I open it with da 2nd..

I put the ID at login screen of l2..

I go to Edit_>Find of the 2nd prog..Now WHAT?

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAVE YOU WRITEN..ur syntax is sh*t...

:P

I open l2.exe with da first..

I open it with da 2nd..

I put the ID at login screen of l2..

I go to Edit_>Find of the 2nd prog..Now WHAT?

as the guide you may serach for the id in the second program e paste the id of the victim I think... but i'm not sure of it.. for sure i'm wrong -.-"

however, how can u open l2 after ollydbg? i've got an error every time I try... maybe it depends on the l2 cronichle? i'm with an Interlude, this "hack" works for interlude?

maybe will be of more help do a Step by Step guide (for dumass like us :P) like:

Step1. do this

Step2. do this other thing

step3. you may do this at this point

and i think that some screens of what you do will also help ^^"

First of All i think godz must change the title he didnt cracked/hacked anything at all these thing has been posted in other forums times ago also if godz has any idea about these thing that he posted then make a guide with SS or delete the topic!!

First of All i think godz must change the title he didnt cracked/hacked anything at all these thing has been posted in other forums times ago also if godz has any idea about these thing that he posted then make a guide with SS or delete the topic!!

Seems like a c/p but i think that 1)press on the edit tab and then find the value 'id', after that there's something like d.e.f.a.u.l.t so change this to v.c.t.i.m.s.i.d. Just a thought... :*

Well,obviously again you misunderstooD!(omfg)

1)You must use the dbg OR the editor,not both of them!

2)Nazghool if u don't feel it,i don't care of.I found the crack!!

3) IT's not c/p!!!

Feel heh the prob is that i'am not the one that must feel and don't make me search cause i can  definitly find the source page and even if you saw  it from another forum  and just change a few things doesn't tell anything to me post a full guide with ss

Godz is these the correct site ? http://www.ollydbg.de/

Also other site that has more information about these prog http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.php?t=211411

and then godz edited he's post

~The first program that we have to use is a desassembler.The program u can get it from here http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.php?t=211411

don't tell me that you found these crack by your self cause i am gonna jump of my balcony

x0ax0a0x0a0.Nazghool you make me laught.

1)Yes,i did wrong for the url and yes i change it!

2)ok u think that u can find the forum that i found it,So i am waiting you to proove it!

Write my -beep-ing name right you moron and axAXax you got the answer search a bit in the forum i gave up GoOgle it and Vouala its 00.16  you think i will search just to prove you something that i already proved Go Die plix pl0x uber hacker of ass

Edit: sry i forgot you can't read pure you..