[L2J]KickAss

eunusunt

Hello people, I'd like to advertise a server I found on hopzone that I really like, L2 KickAss.

________________________Server rates____________________________

XP Rate = 500x

SP Rate = 500x

Adena Rate = 5000x

Drop Rate = 4x

________________________Enchant Rates__________________________

Enchant Safe All: +3

Enchant Max weapon: +13

Enchant Max armor: +15

Enchant Max Jewelry: +15

Enchant Chance weapon: 65%

Enchant Chance Armor: 70%

Enchant Chance Jewelery: 70%

Enchant Chance Element: 50%

Blessed Enchant Chance Weapon: 70%

Blessed Enchant Chance Armor: 75%

Blessed Enchant Chance Jewelry: 75%

_______________________Interesting info___________________________

Server version: L2J Rev. 7520

Starting level 76

Max subclass level 85

Max subclasses 3 (might be raised in the future)

No custom items -> tattoos only give p. def (the staff are also considering removing them for good)

Inventory space/weight increased

Grade penalty: NO

Clan penalty: 1 hour

Death penalty: YES

Karma player drops item when dead: after 2 kills

Skill certification works

Custom currency: Blue Eva, Gold Dragon

Many of the usual features work..sieges, war, fortresses etc.

One AIO NPC with everything you need

2zibsw0.jpg

The server is currently in open beta, and will be home hosted on a fairly powerful PC until the community will reach 50-100 people. The beta will end in approximately a week, when there's gonna be a wipe.

It's possible that it won't fail as much as your average GR/BR home hosted server...these guys seem to know what they're doing, and they're mature.

The maximum attribute lvl is 9, like retail.

For the moment new characters get 1000 blue eva, until the admin figures out the drops for it.

with those prices it should be like 'harder' farm mobs with ~10-20% chance to drop 1-3 Evas (not only this, but as an addon to normal drop)

Hello im Saturn, one of the admins from l2 kickass. Im here to answer some of ur questions.

YES Blue eva is only gained from Tvt events. Tvt events are CONSTANTLY going. Please read our website.

The only farming there is on this server is Attribute stones from chimeras and YES max attribute will be maxed at 4.

I updated the GM shop today with weapons and armors with blue eva. Check it out to see the prices. They r pretty fair.

Plus during BETA we will tweak some stuff including enchant %s and Prices for items. We let the players decide.  

On the forums, i have created some polls and also players put polls up too , to vote on such topics.

Atm we r in developing, meaning u can connect to our server and enjoy anything on it for free. We will wipe going into BETA and after BETA though. Beta should be ended by the end of this week depending on how many players play. The reason for BETA is so we can view how players progress like if its too easy or too hard or balancing issues.

Our server is on my home pc , which is pretty powerful. I asked about lag issues from the current players. I have ppl from Greece with no lag what so ever.  Once we reach 50+ players . i will buy a dedicated server.

Telling me my PC will fail? I dont think we are stupid enough to let our amazing project fail. :)

Thx for the help eunusunt!

Play Responsibly.