Allow me to introduce myself

Dear MaxCheaters Community Members,

It is my great honor to have registered in this rather astonishing internet forum.

It'd be my pleasure to offer my services and share my knowledge in this social communication area.

I hope that I'll have a great time and will certainly be the guide of many users.

Yours Faithfully,

Sarpedon.

Dear MaxCheaters Community Members,

It is my great honor to have registered in this rather astonishing internet forum.

It'd be my pleasure to offer my services and share my knowledge in this social communication area.

I hope that I'll have a great time and will certainly be the guide of many users.

Yours Faithfully,

Sarpedon.

Wellcome man..very polite words...

Let's hope that you will so good person like your words ;) :D

I can assure you that my speech is just a simple reflection of my spiritual and emotional world.

I will be glad to prove you that my words are nothing in comparison with the personality behind them.

I can assure you that my speech is just a simple reflection of my spiritual and emotional world.

I will be glad to prove you that my words are nothing in comparison with the personality behind them.

i know where u got the speech! u are from UK >.>

i know where u got the speech! u are from UK >.>

Unfortunately no.

My origin is greek, although this has nothing to do with my english-speaking skills.

Glad to hear that, though, as it is quite a big achievement to be paid such a compliment.