Requests for me - Lineage signatures and avatars

1tm

dont be in hurry :) we have patient :D this is practise dont forget that!!! good things sometimes want more time :) so take your time and have a creative work ;)

Dont worry if it will be bad, request for another one. Every time they look better and better. :]

And armor weapon? Background? Animation? :>

i want just a dwarf :P i dont care about the equipment :P animation ofc like i requested ;P i will use it for use XD cause i luvvvv dwarfs <3 aw btw... better and better huh?? then make my dwarf last xD

if you can make one blade dancer when he doing the meduse and wearing appela heavy and duall crock or what evver you want from dual.... (maybe something custom) and if you make one guide... plzzzz i wanna lern some of your secrets :P

i want just a dwarf :P i dont care about the equipment :P animation ofc like i requested ;P i will use it for use XD cause i luvvvv dwarfs <3 aw btw... better and better huh?? then make my dwarf last xD

I already recored video scene for u, i think. For u i did, dwavie attacks fat dwarf with head.. XD

wow dude u are very talented :D i've seen sigs in the past they are also good :P

anw i want one too with Dark Elf mage - spellhowler in a nice place :D animated if possible :D

do it whenever u have time ;)

ty in advance :)

I need one crest for my clan , ally+clan crest .. if you can do one would be perfect!

text : VAM

Backround : Something dark and pruple

Sorry, but atm doing only avatars and signs... Later when no one requests me, I would do few crest egzamples.

Fast try:

fullu.png

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/3592/77077273.png

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2483/44802641.png

I already recored video scene for u, i think. For u i did, dwavie attacks fat dwarf with head.. XD

ok i hope its cute....

i like cute signs only xD without ugly old dwarfies -.-

human female blonde with formal wear handing arcana mace (if possible with yellow or green glow).

Thnx. If i'll like it, i'll send you all my adenas.

If you need assist with lock - unlock, PM me anytime you'll need. :P

human female blonde with formal wear handing arcana mace (if possible with yellow or green glow).

Thnx. If i'll like it, i'll send you all my adenas.

If you need assist with lock - unlock, PM me anytime you'll need. :P

ok. :]

For friend:

00augis.gif

For ĐαяқSLaYєЯ:

01darkslayer.gif

For Apithanos™:

02apithos.gif

For Raule:

3raule.gif

For SoFaKi:

5sofaki.gif