Help with weapons creation

SoulShade

Well, i began drawing weapons and shields, modify the current textures i did without problem, but i want to clone the items, to be diferent items with different id's but the same aspect(so i can customize the weapon). Example: I wanna create new shield named 7StarShine and create my own stats for it, it shall have the eldarake texture...Tell me how to put it functional client side... Plx and thnx in advance

• 1 year later...

if u have your texture only and dont have an animation, u need copy the line weapongrp of the your weapon customising, then u need only change:

Example samurailogsword

135        lineageweapons.samu****    lineaweaponstex.**** morecodes and again lineageweapons.samu****    lineaweaponstex.****

ten u modify

unewid        lineageweapons.samu****    u-texture-url example (mycustom.weapon.sword = package.group.texture)

now copy a original sql and change id

now copy a original skill and edit your .xml

now copy a original itemname-e line and make u itemname-e line change id and descripitioon if u need