interlude [L2J]Line][age V1oLenCe Interlude PVP

alexak0s1

can u tell me what was that???  :o

:S Gm killed u?why?did u do smth or xSweetViolencex is a kid?

Yes,i had just logged in and the admin killed me(probably he is a kid),and as i have heard,he also had an alt char....

@alexak0s1:if this wasn't your server,then why did you open the old topic too,presenting the L2 xV1olenCex server?

PFF TRELAKIA.... I TOLD YOU THAT WAS MY SERVER BUT IT CLOSED BECOUSE I GOT CONNECTION PROBLEM BUT NOW I FIX ALL AND I HAVE WINDOWS SERVER ... I OPPENED NEW WITH PREMIUM PACK AND I DONT HAVE CHAR THAT WASNT ME I HAVENT GOT CHAR SO IF YOU DONT NOW DONT SPEAK ABOUT THINKS THAT I HAVENT DONE UNDERSTAND ASSHOLE? THX!

Yes,i had just logged in and the admin killed me(probably he is a kid),and as i have heard,he also had an alt char....

he ha alt char on his server?? //fail lolz0r so it dont wort even to try the server

PFF TRELAKIA.... I TOLD YOU THAT WAS MY SERVER BUT IT CLOSED BECOUSE I GOT CONNECTION PROBLEM BUT NOW I FIX ALL AND I HAVE WINDOWS SERVER ... I OPPENED NEW WITH PREMIUM PACK AND I DONT HAVE CHAR THAT WASNT ME I HAVENT GOT CHAR SO IF YOU DONT NOW DONT SPEAK ABOUT THINKS THAT I HAVENT DONE UNDERSTAND ASSHOLE? THX!

EVIL YOU CAN SEE TO MY PICTURES THAT THIS PHOTO IS MY NEW SERVER ... PFF Trelakias IS ASSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

edit ur last post dont make 2 posts in a row

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  NICK YOU CANT UNDERSTUND TOO? THAT WAS MY LAST SERVER AND I CLOSED IT .. PFF FULL OF IDIOTS here omg!  I HAVENT GOT CHAR IT WAS ANOTHER PLAYER HE TOOK BANNED... CANT UNDERSTUND IDIOTS... PFFFFF ALL I HAVE TO SAY I HAVE CHANGED PACK ...AND NOW MY SERVER Got Nice Costumes JUST TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You changed pack,but you forgot to change head.I show with proofs that you kill players,and i transfer the rumors that you have an alt char(as i have heard on the forum) and you are telling us that you changed pack,are you sure i am the asshole ?Also this pic was taken a long time ago (which means before you had connection problem),so you were that admin,stop hiding.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  NICK YOU CANT UNDERSTUND TOO? THAT WAS MY LAST SERVER AND I CLOSED IT .. PFF FULL OF IDIOTS here omg!  I HAVENT GOT CHAR IT WAS ANOTHER PLAYER HE TOOK BANNED... CANT UNDERSTUND IDIOTS... PFFFFF ALL I HAVE TO SAY I HAVE CHANGED PACK ...AND NOW MY SERVER Got Nice Costumes JUST TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Calm down. Although from the other hand, greek who's writing in Caps attracts a lot of community.

@ontopic: lol @ features.. This is even worse than DeathAvenue.

/agre yeep greeks are noobs DeathAvenue Best server..

And sory for bad English ;)

why u all advertise deathavenue ??? come on i tested it it is not something diferent than all that server with customs btw

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  NICK YOU CANT UNDERSTUND TOO? THAT WAS MY LAST SERVER AND I CLOSED IT .. PFF FULL OF IDIOTS here omg!  I HAVENT GOT CHAR IT WAS ANOTHER PLAYER HE TOOK BANNED... CANT UNDERSTUND IDIOTS... PFFFFF ALL I HAVE TO SAY I HAVE CHANGED PACK ...AND NOW MY SERVER Got Nice Costumes JUST TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

so what?? it is not the first time that some1 steal a server call down my friend u can't do anything

MAN CEPS LOK AM NO TAEK MATCH GREECK FOAR SERVIDAR!

KAP LOK FOAR K00L K1D HEVE K00L 41D5 ONLI!!!!!

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta say, major unbalance... DeathAvenue seems better because there are actually retards who donate there, which means it must have SOME good in it.