Heh,Rules

KoulisPaok

Today i read again the rules of forum because i saw some signatures with sexual type.Just read below

Avatars and signatures must follow these guidelines

* Animated avatars are allowed! Half Avatars are animated.

* Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.

* Insulting,sexual content,or any other violating avatars are not allowed. i saw many of them

* Use of the Admininstrator's logo in avatars is not allowed.

* Animated images in a signature are allowed too many too

* Signature Links are disabled.

* Signature images must follow general rules,we also reserve the right to remove any signatures who wilfully violates the forum rules

* Signature sizes cannot be more than 550 x 150 pixels. More than these sizes will be removed without warning.

If I'm not right sorry:)

and i dont think that Staff ban Vip members

You are wrong, since a lot of VIP members are banned. You must remember that staffers don't make exceptions to the rules.

You are wrong, since a lot of VIP members are banned. Staffers don't make exceptions to the rules.

Exactly.

He can search for this info.

Many vips are banned.Ofc they flamed and other craps.

huh it takes one week.

and i dont think that Staff ban Vip members

Simple members are "Cookies"

Vip members are "Cookies with chocolate"

Its desire for grisom, the most attractable targets for ban =3

lol furio what a signature btw : O

Dont totaly Off.

Simple members are "Cookies"

Vip members are "Cookies with chocolate"

Its desire for grisom, the most attractable targets for ban =3

Ye grisom is so insane. xD

Μην τα παιρνεις ολα στα αστεια. Φερσου ωριμα εκει που χρειαζεται.

KoulisPaok έχεις δικιο. Καποιος moderator πρεπει να παρεμβει και να κανει μια ερευνα. Δεν εχω δει ομως "τοσο" προστυχες εικονες ..  :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ΔΑΚΡΥΣΑ

Anyway. allowed = επιτρέπονται.

Today i read again the rules of forum because i saw some signatures with sexual type.Just read below

Avatars and signatures must follow these guidelines

* Animated avatars are allowed! Half Avatars are animated.

* Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.

* Insulting,sexual content,or any other violating avatars are not allowed. i saw many of them

* Use of the Admininstrator's logo in avatars is not allowed.

* Animated images in a signature are allowed too many too

* Signature Links are disabled.

* Signature images must follow general rules,we also reserve the right to remove any signatures who wilfully violates the forum rules

* Signature sizes cannot be more than 550 x 150 pixels. More than these sizes will be removed without warning.

If I'm not right sorry:)

if you see anything that goes against the rules make a thread on report section, the staff (or me at least) dont give a shit if you are a donor a vip or the king of kongo, if you use an avatar / signature showing sexually explicit content you will get a perma ban.