[L2J] Exclusive-Network - 1+1 PvP

Ex-Network.eu

Now u succesfully decreased number of players on start so u dont have to change connection ROTFL

It's your opinion, anyway, I will not miss ya' if you won't join;P, but I suppose you will :>

ADMIN: Krusade

GM EVENT: Maniek

GM GUARD: Kamilho

DEVELOPER: s

CHEAT TESTER: Subtle

Pathetic .... Worst dev ever? good luck that just changed my opinion about the srv was so freaking rdy to log.

ADMIN: Krusade

GM EVENT: Maniek

GM GUARD: Kamilho

DEVELOPER: s

CHEAT TESTER: Subtle

Pathetic .... Worst dev ever? good luck that just changed my opinion about the srv was so freaking rdy to log.

If you don't like him - it's your problem :) anyway, he's not only one of our devs, rest of them didn't want to give their names, so chillout and find other topic to flame :)

If you don't like him - it's your problem :) anyway, he's not only one of our devs, rest of them didn't want to give their names, so chillout and find other topic to flame :)

He right a bit.

Actualy you could find another dev.

Anyway it changed my opinion too.

I just wanted to check the server.

did i flamed ? i told u i was rdy to join but after reading this i wont thats it nothing more.