[Share]Free Ventrilo channel

Hello,

Ive recently set up a v3 300 slots ventrilo server with highest sound quality.

There are no fees, payments, ads, no delays. No hidden tricks what so ever.

In case you need one or your clan needs one, feel free to contact me and I'll create a channel for you along with designated username for channel administration.

There are only two requirements:

a) It must be used for Lineage2 purposes. Exceptionally it can be used for other games, but it is preferred it's mostly for L2

b) channel is active and being used. Afk channels/users will be periodically deleted.

More info here:

Hello,

Ive recently set up a v3 300 slots ventrilo server with highest sound quality.

There are no ads, no delays. No hidden tricks what so ever.

In case you need one or your clan needs one, feel free to contact me and I'll create a channel for you along with designated username for channel administration.

a) It must be used for Lineage2 purposes. Exceptionally it can be used for other games, but it is preferred it's mostly for L2

b) channel is active and being used. Afk channels/users will be periodically deleted.

More info here:

Click!

You cannot purchase it. It's not for sale.

You get a channel with administration over it free of charge.

Click on the link in the first post for more info.

You may contact me either over pm's here or through other forum.

according to the rules on the web

is for people of that server and if I play another record as a channel for my clan?

I'm starting to believe this are all just posts to get the post count up so I am not answering any more questions that were answered already in first post.

You do NOT have to be playing on paradise to get ventrilo channel. You can play anywhere and still get one.

You do NOT have to pay. It is free.

There is NO time limit. As long as channel is used I won't remove it.

I'm starting to believe this are all just posts to get the post count up so I am not answering any more questions that were answered already in first post.

You do NOT have to be playing on paradise to get ventrilo channel. You can play anywhere and still get one.

You do NOT have to pay. It is free.

There is NO time limit. As long as channel is used I won't remove it.

thank you very much for the clarification