Banned without a reason?

Ok so my account was (is?) feelmyspells , i wasnt new have been with maxbastards since it started.

I saw a post about maxcheaters server being corrupted and i posted a thread here on general discussion

where i reffered that thread in hopzone.

The content was :

Do you think maxcheaters is corrupted

and the link?

next day i got banned , the reason was bb nothing more LOL and the thread got deleted.

Now i request the reason i got banned , cause obviously discussing about a topic doesn't give you the right to ban without a notice and my post didnt contain any accusations against maxcheaters neither anything harmfull it was a reffering post that people here should be able to discuss.

Deleting it and banning me seems like ur trying t hide something?

And I really excepted something more from that staff (that obviously is filled with retarted kids by now)

to ban and enter reason bb? what the heck is bb ?

bareback? bye bye? banned boy?

those photos were fake made by some angry kids.

you can read the rules but to make you easier i'm posting you in few words:

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy or otherwise violative of any law.

First of all the rule says to use..

I didnt use anything of those things mentioned in the rules ,it was a simple reffering post and how are u so accurate about knowing those photos are fakes??

You are the one posting inaccurate things too , means u will get banned??

Off Topic: [And I wont fukting sit here and listen to some shit from a kid from TUVALU give me a futting break!

In which population of 12,373 makes it the second-least-populated sovereign state in the world and is the fourth smallest country in the world

Tuvalu has no regular military forces, and spends no money on the military

Tuvalu has almost no natural resources, and its main form of income consists of foreign aid

The traditional community system still survives to a large extent on Tuvalu. Each family has its own task, or salanga, to perform for the community, such as fishing, house building or defence.

Man how the heck do you even afford your internet connection?]

Got banned once as well lol. Made a double post and the entered reason was "Spammer" "This ban is not set to expire."

Who knows? Maybe they have something against Germans? :D Seeing how you and me are from Germany, obviously.

[And I wont fukting sit here and listen to some shit from a kid from TUVALU give me a futting break!

In which population of 12,373 makes it the second-least-populated sovereign state in the world and is the fourth smallest country in the world

Tuvalu has no regular military forces, and spends no money on the military

Tuvalu has almost no natural resources, and its main form of income consists of foreign aid

The traditional community system still survives to a large extent on Tuvalu. Each family has its own task, or salanga, to perform for the community, such as fishing, house building or defence.

Man how the heck do you even afford your internet connection?]

hahahha ;D i laughed my ass off

Btw like i said.

This is a forum which has nothing to do with other servers.

do you think what can happend if ppl from all those server at Lineage II Private Servers come and complains here?

anyway this is wrong section about your problem.

You can also PM a global moderator and ask for unban.

- locked.