[HELP]Help a WOW newbie :D

Well ,  hi everyone i made this topic so i can get some information about official world of warcraft . Firstly i want to know a good server with lots of active people  and if you play there it will be better.Also i want to know  a passage for xp. For example at 1 lvl  where should i lvl up or at 40 lvl where should i level up and i also want to know where to get gear, weapons , armors  and where to master my mining skills and what are useful secondary proffesions.

Thx. :)

Hello Jigsaw

A Server for my opinion with a lot of people is Aerie Peak .

You can find many Guides how to level up and its not hard even without a Guide .

You can buy weapons & etc. from traders/Action house (People sell their items there)

You can increase your skills/professions in the Trainers that you can find in every towns map or you can ask a Guard(NPC) & etc.

I have stoped playing world of warcraft & games etc.

But this server have many people and when i was playing most of them was helpfull .

Well ,  hi everyone i made this topic so i can get some information about official world of warcraft . Firstly i want to know a good server with lots of active people  and if you play there it will be better.Also i want to know  a passage for xp. For example at 1 lvl  where should i lvl up or at 40 lvl where should i level up and i also want to know where to get gear, weapons , armors  and where to master my mining skills and what are useful secondary proffesions.

Thx. :)

If you play on europe realms Magtheridon is the most populated.

you don't have to care about gear on early levels because you will spend a lot for them and you soon change them...so the gear from quests and dungeons will be just perfect ! Leveling up is just way easy on wow quests themselves will lead you to next level path for xp and dungeons will give you a good amount of xp and gear!!

proffetion trainers are in every central town and you can and have to get all secondary profetions (cooking,fishing,1st aid) they are all good for you. Remember profetions will slow down your xp-speed!!!

1st of all click here and find a populated and a balanced server (ratio between horde and alliance)

2nd gears depend on your class and by doing dungeons you will acquire top gears for your levels

3rd exp / farm spots vary (depends on your race and faction)

If you want a horde char the certainly for your first realm take

lighting's blade.. It's one of the best europians realm for harde ofc!Well, every info about xp/golds/stuff and everything

about wow can be found here (wowhead.com), if you have any other question dont be afraid to ask.

Well , thanks everyone for your useful advise but is mining helpful for gold?:) because i want to take mining and jewel crafting for proffesions and how much time do i have to spend in order to master them?

Also my charachter will be horde and who is still playing wow ?:) i would enjoy playing with you.Last i want to know the AOE skills of paladin because paladins are my favorite class :) and i want to know how to farm some creeps ^^ because i watch some videos and i am really impressed

Well , thanks everyone for your useful advise but is mining helpful for gold?:) because i want to take mining and jewel crafting for proffesions and how much time do i have to spend in order to master them?

Also my charachter will be horde and who is still playing wow ?:) i would enjoy playing with you.Last i want to know the AOE skills of paladin because paladins are my favorite class :) and i want to know how to farm some creeps ^^ because i watch some videos and i am really impressed

It's the best professions in my opinion for the start, but when you will reach 80 lvl and you will have much money

change mining for something else.Btw it will be a bit difficult to skill up your professions to max..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's the best professions in my opinion for the start, but when you will reach 80 lvl and you will have much money

change mining for something else.Btw it will be a bit difficult to skill up your professions to max..

Change mining only when you have maxed out proffetions and gear !!!