[L2J]L2DaRkZoNe

Dragonaki1992

All server know who am I, and I've never denied it. I have been choosen to be GM, and yes I was a player. Most of the GMs in any server are taken from the players application. Thats how it is working everywhere lol. I'm not going to explain here what happened on the server, because I see it really childlish, I'm 31 and I have no time for bulshits like you said, nobody is interested in it at all. I'm not even going to comment what you posted cause its just stupid, childlish, irracional respond of somebody who wanted to be GM in our server, but his application was refused due to unexpected behaviour and arrogant responds to every person in server.

I do not see any more reason to continue that post, so please close it.

P.S. It is people decision if they will join the server or not, regardless your post here.

All server know who am I, and I've never denied it. I have been choosen to be GM, and yes I was a player. Most of the GMs in any server are taken from the players application. Thats how it is working everywhere lol. I'm not going to explain here what happened on the server, because I see it really childlish, I'm 31 and I have no time for bulshits like you said, nobody is interested in it at all. I'm not even going to comment what you posted cause its just stupid, childlish, irracional respond of somebody who wanted to be GM in our server, but his application was refused due to unexpected behaviour and arrogant responds to every person in server.

I do not see any more reason to continue that post, so please close it.

P.S. It is people decision if they will join the server or not, regardless your post here.

1st of all stop lieing on this forum too, darkzone forum isnt enough?

2nd i never made an application to ur fail server.

3rd you dont commment because its true, what should u say here? u have nothing to say.

and 4th EVERY1 is interested on this post, i posted this pics just to make ppl LOL at this server. DarkAngel ( admin ) told me i got the pics from another account on forum, the ones from =GM=Deluxe yes, but the ones from =GM=Sugar are FROM MINE PMS!

I shouldn't event replay on your last post as its out of any sense, but I will, cause I rofled so much I couldn't stop.

Whatever you will write m8, it will not affect us at all cause only people that have done something wrong on the server or couldn't accept the rules of the server have been always complaining, and you are not the last one that will do it, unfortunatelly. We are surrounded by people that have only 1 purpose: destroy something that is not made the way they would like it to be. You are that kind of person Royal.

I shouldn't event replay on your last post as its out of any sense, but I will, cause I rofled so much I couldn't stop.

Whatever you will write m8, it will not affect us at all cause only people that have done something wrong on the server or couldn't accept the rules of the server have been always complaining, and you are not the last one that will do it, unfortunatelly. We are surrounded by people that have only 1 purpose: destroy something that is not made the way they would like it to be. You are that kind of person Royal.

please stop reply on this post rofl.

you rofl hard? why? because u have corrupted server? have fun with it lol.

rofl at here now: ur pro gm sugar (ledia) pming me in game yesterday before i get ip banned on that ISP.

shot00000w.jpg

AHAHAHAH the noob Royal show to all of us how noob he is AHAHAHAHAH

So dumb you won what ? that you are the biggest noob ever ?

You prove to us that you are nothing with out Bonnita and Shana .. Absolute nothing little royal

So they both quit from server and you don't have none to help you ? and you try to make troubles like this ?

Royal don't have anymore help in L][ DaRkZoNe world and he quit from server and start to make shits like this

Cry more noobie ;) the better way for you is to become emotional

AHAHAHAH the noob Royal show to all of us how noob he is AHAHAHAHAH

So dumb you won what ? that you are the biggest noob ever ?

You prove to us that you are nothing with out Bonnita and Shana .. Absolute nothing little royal

So they both quit from server and you don't have none to help you ? and you try to make troubles like this ?

Royal don't have anymore help in L][ DaRkZoNe world and he quit from server and start to make shits like this

Cry more noobie ;) the better way for you is to become emotional

sorry Sugar but bonnita, shana and me are banned.

ofc we are not on the server lol!

anyway, i wont post more on this topic. i already posted the pics i wanted to show to the ppls.

cya and have fun with ur server.