[L2J] Lineage II Earth

Stig

seems not bad, just need players :#

server is very very good and have good fix and features and Admin is very active for fix and etc 

need only ppl :) come people come here !

no GM's online...

Sorry that there is only 2 GM's (Me and Sargat) and I had to take a break after being online for 12 hours...

Im not going to go and hire alot of GM's right now because then we would end up with Noob GM's im holding out for some professional GM's that won't go around enchanting everyones stuff +65535 but even if he did the anti enchant protection would ban both the GM and the player so  idk i just don't want to go hiring gm's right now id rather wait for the server to get settled in and be in hopzone before i start hiring GM's

Shillien Knight (shield of faith on - i got over 7,5k p.def, around 8k + all skills +++ 11-16) vs tyrant = cool dmg

lol1yc.th.jpg

my armor +15 :#

my weapon

lol2g.th.jpg

only 1 weapon in server with more then 4 lvl [ppl plain' here are blind?] atttibute (the only 1 with enchant bigger then 16...)

His weapon

lol3ni.th.jpg

and my resists:

lol4u.jpg

gratz for balance

bb server

me and my friend are living. have fun there

(with 10-15 ppl on)

ohhh i forgot!

there is allways one gm online and they help alot and make alot of events.

lies

I knew it that it was unbalanced , I was testing out all classes with my friends and it was unbalanced so we are working to balance it on l2-oath and we changed also the max enchant for weapons to 12 and armors to 6 to balance it abitt.

Tigey, gtfo of this thread! Go advertise your own private server somewhere else. We don't care about your server just do not spam this thread with advertising.

Server is online since 18/6/2010 , we're trying to get most of the things fixed. We had no beta because our project was stolen by a random kid. We had to get the server online because we were losing people, so please, understand that we're not robots, we cannot make things happen in 1 second. We need time and we appreciate that anyone that comes and plays at LIIEarth make sure that they know we're still trying to get the server stable. About the GM's, I'm 5-6~hours a day online and hosting events do not tell me that I do not host events. What's your time zone?

Tigey, gtfo of this thread! Go advertise your own private server somewhere else. We don't care about your server just do not spam this thread with advertising.

Server is online since 18/6/2010 , we're trying to get most of the things fixed. We had no beta because our project was stolen by a random kid. We had to get the server online because we were losing people, so please, understand that we're not robots, we cannot make things happen in 1 second. We need time and we appreciate that anyone that comes and plays at LIIEarth make sure that they know we're still trying to get the server stable. About the GM's, I'm 5-6~hours a day online and hosting events do not tell me that I do not host events. What's your time zone?

+1 Stop trying to Advertised your FAIL HOME HOSTED Server....

only 1 weapon in server with more then 4 lvl [ppl plain' here are blind?] atttibute (the only 1 with enchant bigger then 16...)

not true

oh and gm did like 5 events yesterday. ofc he is not allways on but most of the time he is