[L2J] Lineage II Earth

Stig

site dont work xD

There was a complication with my hoster. I am working diligently to get the website back online.

If you would like to connect I can give you the information through a PM.

Well good luck with your server (must have taken really ages to create it). You will see that all your work will be done for nothing at the end (if you see how players honor it).

But the 7 choosable subclasses (especially without restrictions) are really a bit too much.. Maybe think about it once more..

Unique Gameplay: As defined in L2 Earth Terms - On LII Earth players are given an AIO Item on creation ingame. This item allows the player to be able to access things he would normally have to venture into town to acquire such as: Gm Shop, Global Gatekeeper, Instant Buffer, Scheme Buffer, Augment, Symbol and Warehouse. Thats a pretty unique Feature.

SkyNet:"well agree i would call it unique too even if its exist already on 2-3 other server too."

Next - Custom TvT Event: Players are automatically buffed on the entrance to the event determined by the players class IE a fighter class recieves fighter buffs and vice versa. Also upon death in the event players do not loose buffs.

SkyNet:"i wont call it unique, its also like in a lot other server too.but in few min u could make it more unique ;)"

Next - To help promote olympiad competition all players enter the world as Noblesse

SkyNet:"yeah its different to other server but its increase just the oly feeding..."

Next - A custom GM event NPC known as SANTA ingame offers rewards for players that acquire glittering medals for participating in either GM run events or Automatically Run Events.

SkyNet:"really good idea - gm give u an item with them u can buy some stuff, i like it :) but i would rework the npc a bit and ofc the template ID :D or its x-mas?"

Finally, Maybe my server features aren't the MOST UNIQUE but its more unique than a server that someone put together in a few hours with some little KIDS as you call them. I admit to maybe stretching the truth but what ive done is no different from what any server owner does so please I would appreciate it if you would stop flamming my server.

SkyNet:"well u are on a good way for sure on a better way then a lot other server here (u use your own npc's or at least reworked them) but u still have a lot work to do and some changes...like i said about the certificate + subclasses and attribute system...

i just talk about the server and ask about things which looking for me a bit weird. without such talks u wont be able to do some things better..."

--Subclass:

Stack Subclass Protection.

7 Subclasses Per Character.

Subclass to Any Class in the game. No Race Subclass Restrictions.

i would join if wasn't this :D 7 subs c'mon a lot of Divine Skills unbalance etc...

Website Back Up and Ready For People To join.

We haven't had that many people online today but what can i expect after the website has been offline for half the day. I appreciate all the positive feedback guys and in relation to this:

--Subclass:

Stack Subclass Protection.

7 Subclasses Per Character.

Subclass to Any Class in the game. No Race Subclass Restrictions.

i would join if wasn't this :D 7 subs c'mon a lot of Divine Skills unbalance etc...

Im thinking about changing it back to official as I have gotten alot of complaints about it.

Id like more opinions before I officially change it but that you to everyone that has said they are going to give the server a try I really appreciate the support after the hard work ive put in on this server

Thanks