[L2J] Lineage II Earth

Stig

epic fail romanian server.

I purchased the server yesterday and I haven't gotten any conformation about the information.  Goddammit Im sorry everyone this is my first server so im sorry.

And I will take out the Player incentive reward because i understand your point in the terms of balance.

First post updated.

I am working to get the server live asap. Should be live by the end of the day.

Sorry,

Nig

I purchased the server yesterday and I haven't gotten any conformation about the information.  Goddammit Im sorry everyone this is my first server so im sorry.

And I will take out the Player incentive reward because i understand your point in the terms of balance.

First post updated.

I am working to get the server live asap. Should be live by the end of the day.

Sorry,

Nig

when it open ?? i w8 it for 1 mounth + i think and i'm really bored!

Server is live as of this morning.

Come take a look. Im waiting for players :)

Hope to see you all ingame and the How to Connect section has been updated with the proper information so feel free to login and come give the server a try.

Thanks, Hope to see you all ingame,

Nig!

server opened, i can tell you it has a good farming and economy system, and the classes are balanced as far as i can tell

To be honest about class balance some classes are a little fucked up.

I will warn you gladiators atk spd is slow

But im working on it. Im just trying to be as honest as possible in the beginning so players can come and give the server a try.

sounds good BUT there is no need for farm, full of adena bug,i can buy/sell and in 15 min the most, have everything,hope you fix it

good luck with your server

I fixed that problem like an hour into Live. There was an exploit where you could buy SS are resell for a HUGE profit. However, I fixed the exploit and everything is now running smoothly. Come and give the server a try players are saying the following about it:

GOOOD SERVER JOIN HERE!

And if you don't believe him or me just check the server features you are bound to like it.  Come take a look!

http://l2earth.site40.net

I fixed that problem like an hour into Live. There was an exploit where you could buy SS are resell for a HUGE profit. However, I fixed the exploit and everything is now running smoothly. Come and give the server a try players are saying the following about it:

its not only SS,see the energy stones cost 1 adena sell 200

Ok im fixing that right now. If you told me this ingame i Would have fixed it.

Thats why im online to help the players with problems and stop people from abusing the system :P

Problem solved after the next RR  :D