[Info]About Helpers

Hi guys , i saw that there are some quest helpers which shows you a how far away is the near mob you need to kill in a quest with an arrow .. its a quest helper .. i hope some of you know it. .. or if not please suggest me a good one!

regards.

Hi guys , i saw that there are some quest helpers which shows you a how far away is the near mob you need to kill in a quest with an arrow .. its a quest helper .. i hope some of you know it. .. or if not please suggest me a good one!

regards.

TomTom addon

And if you need more addons you can find a Collection over here!

Click Me

If i remember from a friend you can install it on trial version too !

Try it .

the problem is that i cant see Addons button on the lower left corner on the character selection .. so i guess i have to wait till my wow client arrives.

the problem is that i cant see Addons button on the lower left corner on the character selection .. so i guess i have to wait till my wow client arrives.

Now that you say for the button yes you must wait , bad thing ! [Off: i dont like waiting :P]