[Rate&Comment]Belias The Volcano King

`Vaxil

I know that you don't know cause if you truly knew. You wouldn't say that 1st i havent used any brushes.2. i posted so many cause i want to have a variety of colors =/

Dude, the shit BG you got there is made with "smudge" or the style that Sofaki posted on her tutorial, your fonts are from you Windows Fonts, and the brushes are the brushes that Photoshop has in it LOL...And why the hell would you want a variety of colors?Just make one that will impress us and give up the 50000 signatures with different colors..

Dude, the shit BG you got there is made with "smudge" or the style that Sofaki posted on her tutorial, your fonts are from you Windows Fonts, and the brushes are the brushes that Photoshop has in it LOL...And why the hell would you want a variety of colors?Just make one that will impress us and give up the 50000 signatures with different colors..

i will do w/e i want. i will post 645645645645645645645645645645645654 of them if i want. is there a rule saying that actually you can't post 5 different versions of them? NO? I used simple text cause thats what they told me to.

i will do w/e i want. i will post 645645645645645645645645645645645654 of them if i want. is there a rule saying that actually you can't post 5 different versions of them? NO? I used simple text cause thats what they told me to.

Ye, keep doing those shits and you'll succeed in sm.

Thank you. I will pray to god you could succeed at something to.

Oh wanna get me on what I've succeeded so far in difference with you?1st of all I've succeeded in English Language -.-'

Oh it's so boring talking with a guy who's got no idea of designing and what's it all about...bb

Oh wanna get me on what I've succeeded so far in difference with you?1st of all I've succeeded in English Language -.-'

Oh it's so boring talking with a guy who's got no idea of designing and what's it all about...bb

BB see ya in other topics nabz0r.

BB see ya in other topics nabz0r.

I dont think that sX is a nabz0r as you call him. He knows really much more things than you about PS. If you had mind you could ask help from him.

Btw, on topic.

The signs again sucks. Why do you can these signs?? Why you try to use things that are upper from your experience?? I speak about smudge you do. You dont even know basic things and try to smudge. i dont have something else to say.