[L2J]L2 SGH, 25-May It's LIVE!

Cluzo

wtf?

farm without customs items?

what u farm adena?

From this reply you show to us that you dont know l2. From Interlude and then, the enchants and adenas dont count so much [ofc enchant counts but not so]. At the Gracias, counts Skills enchants, Attritbutes, Bracelets, Talismans, Shirts. These are the most important things on a gracias server.

This server is not that good...it has 950+ ppl online(500 are bots..buffers for TvT) with very low enchant rate(60% normal scrolls) and we have seen even a gm char!?!? lol...he was full +16 with karma running around all farm places cuz ppl with karma can use buffer gk and shops..so this is only a Fail server with full of ppl that don't know what is l2...imo this is a server for noobs

This server is not that good...it has 950+ ppl online(500 are bots..buffers for TvT) with very low enchant rate(60% normal scrolls) and we have seen even a gm char!?!? lol...he was full +16 with karma running around all farm places cuz ppl with karma can use buffer gk and shops..so this is only a Fail server with full of ppl that don't know what is l2...imo this is a server for noobs

1st bots are in every server, tvt bots will be added a feature about them tonight, only ppl with 10k + damage dealed in TvT will get reward.

2nd enchant is featured like this in our server so players will have difficulties in gear enchantment.

3rd our team dont are 4 members, 2 of them dont know even how to create account in L2, and rest are me and my 2nd developer managing the game core/dp  side.

4rth where is the problem of karma can use GK/shops?

i think you are the noob and u dont know how to criticism a server.

Maprex how do you find our server?

Soz now i saw the reply. The server is amazing. The balance is very nice and all chars has a meaning on this server. [except of the buffers]

The only bad is the low reuse that you made on Greater Battle Heal. The reuse sucks. I was trying to play in oly before you low the reuse and i was losing [from tanks]. Now it's more harder to keep me alive but i think that there is a solution over there.

Btw, everything on this server works nice, the GM [Cluzo] is active and i see that you try to do the best for your server. GJ my man. Keep the good job and more people will come. [i dont think that you want more, for a Java server 1k+ people are very good. Even L2MxC had so much people which is an Official server.]

Soz now i saw the reply. The server is amazing. The balance is very nice and all chars has a meaning on this server. [except of the buffers]

The only bad is the low reuse that you made on Greater Battle Heal. The reuse sucks. I was trying to play in oly before you low the reuse and i was losing [from tanks]. Now it's more harder to keep me alive but i think that there is a solution over there.

Btw, everything on this server works nice, the GM [Cluzo] is active and i see that you try to do the best for your server. GJ my man. Keep the good job and more people will come. [i dont think that you want more, for a Java server 1k+ people are very good. Even L2MxC had so much people which is an Official server.]

thank you very much, we are working on the anti-botting script atm so more ppl will be happy after we finish!

thank you very much, we are working on the anti-botting script atm so more ppl will be happy after we finish!

Try to balance the tanks. They are too overpowered. Believe it or not we were a party and we were hitting a tank [Eldor] for about 2 mins and he didnt want to die. Ok he is a tank, he must has big p.def. But why has and much p.atk??? I dont care about his p.def, he is a tank thats why he is called tank, but not make and damage. This is rediculous.

• 2 weeks later...

almost perfect...many events and great economy

but donations sucks hard

I recommend this server to farmers, donators, pvpers, players with lineage 2 knowledge(almost everything works like retail).