[WTS] IL stable pack latest version,

I'm Selling IL server pack. Pack is stable, don't have bugs, working all quests what i know, raids, epic bosses, and all zones. pack is 04.28 REV

For test i can run test server for you if you are interesed PM me to skype: multisystem5

Price be 40-50 Euros or 50-60 USd.

If you interesed skype multisustem5

or email IevaMickeviciute5@gmail.com

and i forgot to write the first time, if you want you can make that other ppl can't login to your server just to your system, if they put l2.ini to other system they can't loging in, so you have max protect to your server .

and i forgot to write the first time, if you want you can make that other ppl can't login to your server just to your system, if they put l2.ini to other system they can't loging in, so you have max protect to your server .

that seems interesting, but what about in-game bugs? like cp bug, force bug, stuck skills at sub bug.......

that seems interesting, but what about in-game bugs? like cp bug, force bug, stuck skills at sub bug.......

cp bugs is inposible because you can edit reuse time now i maked at 3 seconds, you can't make a stuck bug with sub i tryed it a lot of times :), force bug need more info what i can test it, giwe me more info i'll try

cp bugs is inposible because you can edit reuse time now i maked at 3 seconds, you can't make a stuck bug with sub i tryed it a lot of times :), force bug need more info what i can test it, giwe me more info i'll try

lol i didn't mean that this 3 bugs are my problem, i mean ALL game bugs. and cp isn't bug with cp pots...

lol i didn't mean that this 3 bugs are my problem, i mean ALL game bugs. and cp isn't bug with cp pots...

omgf if you are really interesed i can make test server on my pc and you can search bugs in all game^^

my pack is not

i try steal your files ?:DDD  man don't play with me.. There is your files...

http://www.scoria.ru/index.php?name=News&op=article&sid=30

free the link what you put is free pack wiht a lot of bugs yes you try to STEAL!!! my files when you be conected per TeamViewer a f****** thiefer....

:DDD steal free pack? go in russian websites and find out source noob....

You wana say its not scoria pack ? Was shared full fixed 3.3 u3 rev in russian websites :) Stop lie....

You don't know how to fix error in console , that mean you are developer?:D Its only error from configs:D

LOL you are realy noob , try sell free shit, ban him someone, another scammer.

:DDD steal free pack? go in russian websites and find out source noob....

You wana say its not scoria pack ? Was shared full fixed 3.3 u3 rev in russian websites :) Stop lie....

You don't know how to fix error in console , that mean you are developer?:D Its only error from configs:D

LOL you are realy noob , try sell free shit, ban him someone, another scammer.

ja ja free back but why you tryed to steel it when you be conected to my pc idiot!?

Man you are realy stupyd ?? I tryed to turn on skype to said its shit scoria free, on your taskbar and you turnt off a teamwiever,now you said I am tryed to steal files?:D  you are realy noob .....

its not free? , scoria its not free you wana say that ? its your pack? you made this ? show your code, lines...  ( All scoria files, core scoria , everything scoria, delete copyright russian dev not you.)

I am working with l2 servers and codes the 6 years,  do you think I am noob ? This is a bad place to scamm...

Maybe you bought this files, and you got free shit, now you can't believe it :D