Problem with Gatekeeper

macman90

Question

I'm using Interlude datapack and serverfiles and I'm getting this message after I use /unstuck or I teleport with the GK( 2-3 times after that):

2007.10.23 14:38:10

CPU : GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2801 MHz with 2046MB RAM

Video : NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 Ultra (NGOHQ.com) (9792)

General protection fault!

History: UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.ShadowBitmapMaterial ShadowActor[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (ShadowBitmapMaterial Transient.ShadowBitmapMaterial5) <- TestReach <- (ShadowBitmapMaterial Transient.ShadowBitmapMaterial5) <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.ShadowProjector ShadowTexture[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (ShadowProjector 20_18.ShadowProjector195) <- AActor::Serialize <- TestReach <- (ShadowProjector 20_18.ShadowProjector195) <- ULevelBase::Serialize <- ULevel::Serialize <- TestReach <- (Level 20_18.myLevel) <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.GameEngine GLevel[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- TestReach <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- TArray<< <- UGameEngine::L2SerializeRootSet <- UGameEngine::L2CollectGarbage <- UGameEngine::DetachLevel <- UGameEngine::CheckPurgeLevel <- Level_was_loaded <- UGameEngine::L2_Teleport <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

I'm worried about the lines:

UGameEngine: - I've tried with newer and older datapacks and serverfiles but I'm still getting this...

UGameEngine::L2_Teleport <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop - If it's the L2_Teleport how I fix the teleportation

I think that all is coming from my Custom NPC Teleporter but it works just fine. Just an example:

<html><body><br><br>
<center>Dark Elven Area:</center><br>
<Center><font color="33ff00">_______________________</font>
<Br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_goto 99041" msg="811;Dark Elven Village">Dark Elven Village</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_goto 99079" msg="811;Altar of Rites">Altar of Rites</a><Br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_goto 99234" msg="811;Undine Waterfall">Undine Waterfall</a><Br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_goto 99081" msg="811;Swamp">Swamp</a><Br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_goto 99082" msg="811;Temple of Shillen">Temple of Shillen</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_goto 99080" msg="811;School of Dark Arts">School of Dark Arts</a><Br>

<Br>
<font color="33ff00">_______________________</font><br>
<td width=40><button value="Back" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat" width=40 height=15 back="sek.cbui94" fore="sek.cbui92"></td>
</Center>
</body>
</html>

My friends also get the same error and I don't think the reason of this is the client side...

Any suggestions...  :-\

7 answers to this question

Sorry... please move my topic to the right section.

I use:

L2J Server Version:    1083

L2J Datapack Version:  3281

and also I have tried with:

L2J Server Version:    1119

L2J Datapack Version:  3320

I noticed that in gameserver/sql/teleporter.sql the number for teleportation to TOI is 201, 202, 203, 204... and in my custom teleporter is 99201, 99202, 99203, 99204... but I don't think this is the problem cuz I get the error even if I use /unstuck

why dont use download www.oneodevteam.com L2JOneo's work ? They are better than l2jfree and stable . Also includes global gatekeeper , gmshop full , global trader , wedding system , 2 factions kvn and much more .. auto events and and ..

why dont use download www.oneodevteam.com L2JOneo's work ? They are better than l2jfree and stable . Also includes global gatekeeper , gmshop full , global trader , wedding system , 2 factions kvn and much more .. auto events and and ..

I recreated the Oneo's buffer... I don't need just some already made GK, GM Shop, Buffer... I create them myself. I will try the oneodevteam dp and server files if there are on this link. I'll return if the problem is still unsolved. Thank you all=)

is the gatekeeper  yours or it is ready from a pack?

It's not from the pack I find it and it is one of the Ones Dev Team gatekeepers but I have made a lot of changes.

Now I have problem with the Ones Dev Team datapack. I can't add the buffer. I have no problem adding the teleports but I have with the NPC. When I start the code:

INSERT INTO `npc` VALUES

(99987, 29056, "GateKeeper", 1, "Luxury", 1, "NPC.teleport_npc", 8, 38, 70, "female", "L2Teleporter", 40, 3862, 1493, "11.85", "2.78", 40, 43, 30, 21, 20, 10, 0, 0, 1314, 470, 780, 382, 278, 0, 333, 0, 0, 0, 55, 132, "NULL", 0, 1, 0);

I get this:

ERROR 1136 : Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

I don't have problems with the other L2J datapack.

What is different in the L2J Ones Dev Team pack? Where can be the mistake?

---------

I hope u can understand my english writing :]