Πως Θα Ανοίξετε Έναν L2J Gracia Final Server.(Και Πως Κάνουμε Compile)!

to guide sou file metraei apistefta ..einai ena apo ta pio wraia guide pou exw dei.. ola einai teleia kai ola swsta..ta les toso katanoita pou gia na min ta katalabei o allos 8a prepei na einai ligo zoulis :P euxaristw para poli sunexise etsi ! Gj

είμαι στην DB,και μου βγάζει αυτό εδώ.

Back attempt failed! A possible reason for this to

happen,is that your DB doesn't exist yet.

I could try to create L2open for you,or mayde you

prefer to proceed with the CommunityServer part of this toll.

ATTEMPT TO CREATE LOGINSERVER DATABASE:

(y)es

(n)o

®econfigure

(q)uite

Chose (default yes):

τι κάνω στην προκείμενη περίπτωση;

Ευχαριστώ....

είμαι στην DB,και μου βγάζει αυτό εδώ.

Back attempt failed! A possible reason for this to

happen,is that your DB doesn't exist yet.

I could try to create L2open for you,or mayde you

prefer to proceed with the CommunityServer part of this toll.

ATTEMPT TO CREATE LOGINSERVER DATABASE:

(y)es

(n)o

®econfigure

(q)uite

Chose (default yes):

τι κάνω στην προκείμενη περίπτωση;

Ευχαριστώ....

Logika kati tha pezei me to arxeio vars.txt

file ton shkwsa enta3ei ton server , k exw ksekinisei kai psaxnomai , loipon brhka ena npc buffer k thelw na brw ton fakelo tou gia na tou allaksw ta stoixia pou thelw..ti grafei kai ta buffs tou na ta bgalw merika pou dn thelw..alla dn briskw ton fakelo st Server.

to id tou to brhka st navicat npcbuffer..

k epishs exw brei ena monster kai thelw na to kanw npc kai dn to brhskw st navicat st search..opoios kserei k mporei as me boh8hsei..

EDIT : fixed.

file ton shkwsa enta3ei ton server , k exw ksekinisei kai psaxnomai , loipon brhka ena npc buffer k thelw na brw ton fakelo tou gia na tou allaksw ta stoixia pou thelw..ti grafei kai ta buffs tou na ta bgalw merika pou dn thelw..alla dn briskw ton fakelo st Server.

to id tou to brhka st navicat npcbuffer..

k epishs exw brei ena monster kai thelw na to kanw npc kai dn to brhskw st navicat st search..opoios kserei k mporei as me boh8hsei..

EDIT : fixed.

add me maniacrullz@hotmail.com

egw ta ekana ola opws leei o papaditsa kai meta molis paw na kanw log in...pata to acc to password kai meta dn mou logarei ton server...dokimasa na xana katevasw to client alla pali ta idia kai me check ta idia kai me xana stisimo tou server pali ta idia ti ftaiei paidia HELP!

Oriste ti grafei to ka8e ena 3exorista

Loginserver:

Listening for Gameservers on *:9014

Telnet server is currently disabled

Login server ready listening on *:2016

Updated Gameserver [60] Van Holters IP's

InternalIP: 127.0.0.1

ExtrernalIP: 127.0.0.1

Kai to Gameserver:

Server loaded in 119 seconds

Registered on login as Server 60: Van Holter

mallon kati trexei me to gameserver egw auto nomizw

Oriste ti grafei to ka8e ena 3exorista

Loginserver:

Listening for Gameservers on *:9014

Login server ready listening on *:2016

Updated Gameserver [60] Van Holters IP's

InternalIP: 127.0.0.1

ExtrernalIP: 127.0.0.1

Kai to Gameserver:

Server loaded in 119 seconds

Registered on login as Server 60: Van Holter

mallon kati trexei me to gameserver egw auto nomizw

Ego nomizo oti exeis kanei kapoio lathos sta config tou loginserver..

xairetai!kai sinxaritira gia to post s pl kalo!alla exw ena problima...me to mysql....otan kanw to prwto stadio ola koble otan paw na kanw omos to deutero dld to mysql server istance configuration wizard sto teleutaio stadio m bgazei to programma dn antapokrinete....gt?help plz...

File m ola koble me auto to 8ema ekana ena format kai kseberdepsa...tora t a exw kanei ola alla exw kolisei sto last part dld sto l2 file edit..otan paw na kanw edit to l2.ini m bgazei to eksis minima : warning kai  apo katw header not found!maybe this file is not  encrypted.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• SPIRITUAL HEALER +27716356648SPELL CASTER, TRADITIONAL HEALER , LOST LOVE SPELLS, HEALING SPELLS, LUCK SPELLS, SANGOMA, PROTECTION SPELLS, FINANCE SPELLS, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE SPELLS.call +27716356648 .MAMA AMADA +27716356648is an expert healer, love spell expert, spiritualist and psychic. I have 20 year experience in this craft having been chosen by my Ancestors and Spirit Guides to continue in their footsteps. I am blessed by my great ancestors to help in solving some of your problems strictly through the engagement of spiritual means and healing.Her great and unique powers work in tandem with African roots, herbs and ancestral powers to enhance success in all works directed to them. We are live in the new and complex world where problems are abound and this requires an experienced healer to have success with ease. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors and forefathers. I am a skilled diviner and love spells caster within the traditional and native setting. Below are some of my specialities
    • SPIRITUAL HEALER +27716356648SPELL CASTER, TRADITIONAL HEALER , LOST LOVE SPELLS, HEALING SPELLS, LUCK SPELLS, SANGOMA, PROTECTION SPELLS, FINANCE SPELLS, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE SPELLS.call +27716356648 .MAMA AMADA +27716356648is an expert healer, love spell expert, spiritualist and psychic. I have 20 year experience in this craft having been chosen by my Ancestors and Spirit Guides to continue in their footsteps. I am blessed by my great ancestors to help in solving some of your problems strictly through the engagement of spiritual means and healing.Her great and unique powers work in tandem with African roots, herbs and ancestral powers to enhance success in all works directed to them. We are live in the new and complex world where problems are abound and this requires an experienced healer to have success with ease. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors and forefathers. I am a skilled diviner and love spells caster within the traditional and native setting. Below are some of my specialities
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock