interlude [L2 OFF] L2 Vengeance - Its inside you!

qqsage

This server is just perfect  BUT i don't know  WHYYYYYYYY the admin doesn't give a damn fuKKKKK about his server ....... i think that he will close  it ......... or  maybe he is lil bit busy with the University  i think  :)

Hes work 24/7 so theres will be 2 gms I think and they will read all pettitions I guess

I'm doing my best with the server, and server wont close, still online :P so join gogo!

This server will not closed soon belive me, the owner its not a kid ... hes expirience DEV and when he make something ... he make it on 100%

Hes work 24/7 so theres will be 2 gms I think and they will read all pettitions I guessThis server will not closed soon belive me, the owner its not a kid ... hes expirience DEV and when he make something ... he make it on 100%

Lol ....... i hope  that =linkin= will be the one and only Gm ..........  also i know him prety good better than you  :D  realy im waiting for the server's next stage  ^_^  gogogo dude  rock the guitar and show us who is the man who is  the mada faka l2 dev  :P