Clan Reputation Points what can i do with them ?

Hi ppl, i have a clan with many many clan reputation points on a GRACIA FIANL off server, the question is what can i do with them ? I know i can buy apella sets and clan skills but are there any other things to do with the CRP ?

Hi ppl, i have a clan with many many clan reputation points on a GRACIA FIANL off server, the question is what can i do with them ? I know i can buy apella sets and clan skills but are there any other things to do with the CRP ?

1)Well you have to level up your clan from 5 to 10

2)You have to add skills

3)You have to invite members

4)You have to take castle.....

That's all you can do it when you have a clan

but for clan skills you need some egg's dropped by some raidbosses

and for inviting more ppl you need to create royals and so on :)

TY for tell them, i forgot to tell these things :P.

Sometimes btw these eggs is into GMShops in Noble/Clan Quest items to every server....

the clan has all skills, all royals, i dont need ppl, caste yet... smth else ? :( / an and its low rate server NO GM SHOP and things like this

Then try to collecting more points for a famous clan :P! Also if your clan is the only one that means that yours is the Famous one in server! What else you want to???

if gm see my clan i get banned stay chill :) and its the only clan with so many CRP, so ? what can i do with it ? i know smth about fame points but dunno for sure if i can exchange them from CRP - fame points (smth with charachter and pvp items)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=138516.0

if you want more infos about clan.But watch out is mostly about hight rates,but some things are same at low rate .