interlude [L2J] L2 Rise of King

Lavos

this is not a Lolserver with 3 seconds of farm and level. You get your mainchar lvl 76 , what else do you need ? lvl up from 40 to 80 takes 10 minutes lol , it`s 5000x goddamn , go and kill mobs stop begging for gremlins lvling you, and you can port from newbie towns to Gludion with normal Gk , isn`t so hard at all

Slower farm = less overenchanted gears / less boredom

~8 online , and still growing , server has 1 day since it`s alive / without advertising yet

Better remove the customs and then will be realy great server.

Yeah tho. 100 000 mantras when u get 10-15 from each mob on a ultra hight x5000 server, isn't retarded lavos ?  If I would love to pve @ whole day i would pick up low rate x5 server instead of x5000.   X5000 should be a plug and play server, with a MINIMUM of farming , facing the same mobs 10h per day.  Its all based about farming for ages and then when everyone will leave weeks ago, u will get that one custom armor.

Nobless by retail on x5k server?  Even more pve, rotfl.

LS/Bogs would just make the server more intresting, thats all. For pvp u dont even need any customs/s grade - tho it just makes the server more variable.

Unfortunately im upset that server is just about pure PVE for 1 custom armor / weapon.

Cheers

I just figured out how to get adena on x5000 adena drop server LOLLOL. When u go to custom farm zones/mos/ketra etc u get 2-4kk cash per mob.  x5000 adena drop ? Seems like x100.

The only normal way to get cash then is mass creating new characters - 70kk cash per new one.  Isn't that pathetic ? Its much easier then farming with x5000 adena drop rate.

Failture server.

Custom items are hard to get , so no1 will have a custom wep overenchant , which means class balance . Join now !

Custom weapons gives u like 30-50 more p.atk then s grade. And u need days of pure hardcore farming to get them [ lol ]  J So just create alot of new characters, [ 70kk each character] and drop the cash / create new one, over and over . A few goldbars [ 1kkk each ] ?  Takes 30 minutes . Then buy plenty of S weap [ with SA - 50kk adena ] and go ++ it.   In 1h u can get +14-16 weaps > custom weaps.  Custom weapons are so useless and the way of getting cash makes the server just LOL.  Seriously, a joke server wow. 

Yeah tho. 100 000 mantras when u get 10-15 from each mob on a ultra hight x5000 server, isn't retarded lavos ?  If I would love to pve @ whole day i would pick up low rate x5 server instead of x5000.  X5000 should be a plug and play server, with a MINIMUM of farming , facing the same mobs 10h per day.  Its all based about farming for ages and then when everyone will leave weeks ago, u will get that one custom armor.

Nobless by retail on x5k server?  Even more pve, rotfl.

LS/Bogs would just make the server more intresting, thats all. For pvp u dont even need any customs/s grade - tho it just makes the server more variable.

Unfortunately im upset that server is just about pure PVE for 1 custom armor / weapon.

Cheers

I just figured out how to get adena on x5000 adena drop server LOLLOL. When u go to custom farm zones/mos/ketra etc u get 2-4kk cash per mob.  x5000 adena drop ? Seems like x100.

The only normal way to get cash then is mass creating new characters - 70kk cash per new one.  Isn't that pathetic ? Its much easier then farming with x5000 adena drop rate.

Failture server.

Custom weapons gives u like 30-50 more p.atk then s grade. And u need days of pure hardcore farming to get them [ lol ]  J So just create alot of new characters, [ 70kk each character] and drop the cash / create new one, over and over . A few goldbars [ 1kkk each ] ?  Takes 30 minutes . Then buy plenty of S weap [ with SA - 50kk adena ] and go ++ it.  In 1h u can get +14-16 weaps > custom weaps.  Custom weapons are so useless and the way of getting cash makes the server just LOL.  Seriously, a joke server wow.

you should relax with tripleposting

Yeah tho. 100 000 mantras when u get 10-15 from each mob on a ultra hight x5000 server, isn't retarded lavos ?  If I would love to pve @ whole day i would pick up low rate x5 server instead of x5000.  X5000 should be a plug and play server, with a MINIMUM of farming , facing the same mobs 10h per day.  Its all based about farming for ages and then when everyone will leave weeks ago, u will get that one custom armor.

Nobless by retail on x5k server?  Even more pve, rotfl.

Cheers

Failture server.

Custom weapons gives u like 30-50 more p.atk then s grade. And u need days of pure hardcore farming to get them [ lol ]  J So just create alot of new characters, [ 70kk each character] and drop the cash / create new one, over and over . A few goldbars [ 1kkk each ] ?  Takes 30 minutes . Then buy plenty of S weap [ with SA - 50kk adena ] and go ++ it.  In 1h u can get +14-16 weaps > custom weaps.  Custom weapons are so useless and the way of getting cash makes the server just LOL.  Seriously, a joke server wow.

-1 for tripple posting, next time will be reported on moderators!

Read careful and dont make idiotic posts.. server is new so what u want? 5000 pvp? :o

pff??

In top list there is only 2ppl?

And wtf  mean is new??

How many server is new  and have many pvp???

i want like 20-30 pvp because is  "new"

And you doing idiotic posts

PVP didn`t happened yet , because comunity lacks , because the server is new and nowadays all the geeks want Instant Lvl , Instant items , Instant ... , Guess what , if player will like the ideea will join , if not , they wont, so let`s just hope.

Hf